• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "My Old Friend" I met him in an alley in the market district. Corinthus and I have know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"My Old Friend"

I met him in an alley in the market district. Corinthus and I have known each other since we were children, when we raced through the streets giving the guards hell as they chased us. Now, I have come to ask him to join me in my quest.

Corinthus: Valithor! How are you?
Valithor: I'm well.
Corinthus: It has been too long, my friend. Might I ask what has brought about this 'inconspicuous' meeting?
Valithor: We're going to kill the King.

Corinthus immediately lost his cheerful tone.

Corinthus: What did you have in mind, old friend?

Attachments

• 54211.jpg
    54211.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 46
Level 19
How come Valithor got this rank, if he is so unloyal to the kingdom?

Which leads me to another question, by the way..:
How come Highlord Darius Lanster is the right hand of the king and the most important, when Highlord Andorias Valorfist and Highlord Valithor Karsen bears the same title as him?

Level 8
Because Darius is clearly a descendant of MR. CROOOOOWWWLEEEEY!!!
Also, Valithor doesn't go around saying how much he hates the kingdom to everyone. He's been plotting against the king for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.