• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "We Have Work To Do" Valithor: Throughout my time as a member of the guard, I have born

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"We Have Work To Do"

Valithor: Throughout my time as a member of the guard, I have born witness to several strange happenings. I have also heard whispers amongst the citizens of rebellion.
Corinthus: Surely this is not a singular, concentrated effort?
Valithor: No. From what I have heard, most of the 'rebels' do not know of each other, and are plotting against the King by themselves.
Corinthus: What do you propose we do?
Valithor: Unite them under a common cause. I know of several that would be eager to join us. One of my informants tells me that a small gathering of the races of old took place in the wilderness.
Corinthus: Plotting away from prying eyes. How did your man find them?
Valithor: He has his ways. I hope to continue tracking the meetings of the various rogue citizens, but until then, we have work to do.

Attachments

• 54992.jpg
    54992.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 20
Level 14
Heh, be careful with that man of yours, I doubt that rebellion you're speaking of would like to know that someone is spying them.

Also Vel, considering that in the end all of the rebels would like to get the position of the king (unless they have reached an agreement) that would make it even more difficult for them to join each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.