• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strange Powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
HAHA, I suck more with words than my brother, no doubt this one will suck, like my stories always do! Oh this was a request from my brother....he won't be typing up anymore in this section. He says its about his 'Naruto'(stolen!) character. Anyways enjoy.

The stillness of the night was eerie as the sky fortress moved, within the creation was a battle, that changed that night. The strange villian transformed his arm into somewhat an energy sword, a colourful glow consumed the blade as he ripped off the hero's arm, the strange Human stepped back as he tried to grab his polearm, but the Demon stabbed his sword right into the Human's stomach, for seconds he was still as he stood silently with the glowing sword through him.

''Aha! I killed him! I've killed the Magic Guardian! This will be a day to all!'' the Demon screamed with over excitement, but the Human grabbed onto his sword, he seemed to be immune to the enchant on it.

''You live! How is that s--'' he stopped as the Human glared at him, the Demon could clearly see felled dark green eyes.

''What a strange moment...I didn't exist then....but now I see once more!'' his deep voice echoed through the halls as he pulled the blade out of him.

''Kitsune? no! Kitsune no longer lives within you, so how do you still live? how did you get such power! No matter, even your strange powers won't help you!'' the Demon grinned as he changed his arm to an enchanted axe.

''I was dead, but no longer am I...'' he grinned at the Demon as he reached for his polearm.

Verazamu... the Human thought.

He then charged at the Demon with every attack that would be impossible to dodge, but the Demon dodged it. The Demon then grabbed the polearm and then destroyed it, but then saw the Human's hand glow bronze.

''What? NOOOO!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? Your using....Verazamu's power! WHAT Are you?!'' the Demon yelled

''Verazamu is dead, killed by what was once the Earth-Warder, but before this he granted me his eternal powers, turn around and go back to your foul den, you have no chance to defeat me, either way the Beserk will deal with you, death will always find you!'' he laughed

The demon, who believed this was not true, turned around and walked off. He cared not about the Beserk because she is probaly buisy with Akatsuki.

''Oh and little Human, you might want to help your friend, she is fighting Sultirus, I'm sure she'll die!'' he yelled and cackled as he left the citadel.

Sultirus? argh! Why now! he thought as he fell onto his knees, the strange power went, he groaned in pain.

She can hold her own in a fight, but I still better get there he thought, as he struggled to get onto his feet.

HAHA this sucked xD!

Status
Not open for further replies.