• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ketheen Ketheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Do on, do on, the Celectix say. Do on, do on, do as, obey. Do on, do on, let life a new. Do on, do on, as they do to you. A Sheppard, there was, on mountain top. He rhymed many words, did so for his rock. The rock, he stood on, with prowess and pride, until the day came, when the demon did rise. The demon named Vulkus, it seemed; spewing monstrous words from village, to stream. He came to this Sheppard, and said unto him, 'Have thee an orange, to cheer and grin.' Though Sheppard was powerful, great and wise, and so he did not take this pleasant prize; he said, 'I will not take thee, vile gift. It is demon, and filthy, I rise, not lift. Run from me now, quickly, fair demon, or else I will show, they inner heathen.' so Vulkus did not, he plead all with rage, he told thine Sheppard of powerful sage. Said, 'A sage enchanted this, yes he did. Made it potent, made it rash, please, do not rid. Only one bite it takes, to make me appreciate.' Sheppard looked unto Vulkus, with anger now, said to him, 'I would not let you get near my sow. Why should I trust you here, why now?' demon was shaken, he did not know what to do, so he jumped onto Sheppard, like a great baboon, 'Take thine apple!' he had said, 'Or your farm shall be red with the dead!' Sheppard was strong, and lifted great Vulkus, he roughed him off cliff, into the focus. He fell, tumbled and bellowed, unto he laid his head, on the nice soft spike that then turned red. It was he whom was red, he whom was dead. The Sheppard stood tall, graceful, it seemed. His eyes seemed thorough, ketheen, ketheen.

Status
Not open for further replies.