• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Prideful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Grrr....got bugged by my friends to do a shor story about Verazamu and Naruto.T_T.

The two stand infront of the collosal Dragonkin, he grinned at them and waited for their movement.

''Alright, we can not be forgotten if we defeat him here today, it would be pointless to try to defeat him if you are defeated today, so here is what we do, we shall weaken him if we can, and at the point when he starts to go beserk, feign death and wait for him to sleep, then with pride, we shall strike and kill him!'' his intimidating voice spoke.

''Sounds good, let our pride be the end of him!'' Verazamu smeered and grinned.

They both grabbed their lethal weapons and charged at the beast, they tried as hard as they could to weaken him, but his scales where more divine than ever, they pulled back.

''Damn! seems harder than I thought, lets strike again but after the next sweep, feign death!'' Naruto commanded.

Verazamu nodded as they both ran in again, with confidence they tried to stab their weapons into him, but it was no use, the next strike they feigned their death. Naruto knew something bad had happened as he could hear something metalic drop. The Dragon then changed his form to something more humane, grabbed the polearm and stabbed it through Verazamu, Naruto could hear this, the beast then changed his form again and fell asleep. Naruto got up and clearly saw Verazamu dead.

Vaelazamu isnt going to be pleased... he thought. He then got into his snowy Gryphon, a great beautiful beast of pride, its colour more whiter than snow, its wing was a pretty sight as it held its head proudly, and then flew off.

Sorry guys! but Verazamu's killer stays with me. I'll give you a guess though, the Dragon's name begins with D, to all those who played Warcraft II would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.