• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Ice / Thunder Bird (phoenix models)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello everyone,

I am new the developer for the Monster Master RPG Project (by Robbepop) and I am starting to add new monsters.

The hive workshop has been full of wonderful models which have (or will have) made their way into the RPG, and due credit of course has always been given. I noticed though there is a lack of (mythical) bird/avian creatures in the available model resources put on the site, and one of the monster families is Bird.

To that end, it would be very nice if I could get two models for two such birds.

1. Blizzardy, the ice equivalent of Phoenix. Basically just a Phoenix that is icy instead of fiery, and corresponding icons (icy phoenix btn, etc.)

2. ZapBird, a thunder bird. Basically just a Phoenix that is purpely / emits lightning or the sorts, and corresponding icons (purple phoenix btn, etc.)

I know I could go in and change the tints and add effects, but it would not look as nice, and I figure this wouldn't be too difficult, since it's just changing the colors/texture of an already made model (Phoenix).

Thanks,

-seth

Status
Not open for further replies.