• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New phoenix model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all,
i use the holy phoenix model I found in the hive's database (thx JetFangInferno^^). Now I'm wonering if anyone could make annother phoenix version, this time in blue with white glowing and some snowflakes instead of the flames. I'd really appreciate such a model.

Level 5
tested it, it's a nice model, but i wanted it to look like the normal phoenix, just recolored and with snowflakes. your model is a netherdragon I suppose? And i want to have it a white, icy glow and not a golden one. Additionally the normal phoenix has some kind of light rays which are visible when moves. they need to be blue and white too.
I thank you very much ( +rep for trying), i just think i didn't tell properly what i want.^^
oh, and he needs still all animations the normal phoenix has, especially the egg (which would be nice in blue too^^)

Last edited:
Level 5
VERY NICE!! Almost exactly what i need! Maybe you can just make two more changes: There are Some pruple things, for example the light rays from it's wings. It would be nice if you could change them to blue. Second: the egg has red flames?^^

These two changes would make the model perfect for me, but if you don't want to do it i'll take the model as it is^^.

Level 5
You forgot to change both rays of the wings. now one's blue and one is still purple. But the egg is now perfect. If you now correct the other wing then i would be perfect!!

Status
Not open for further replies.