• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

recolour request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all,
I finally decided that I need another recoloured phoenix model. I need an evil phoenix with a dark/black body and dark green glow. The red parts of the normal phoenix' body, the glow and the rays of his wings should be green, the orange and brighter yellow parts should be black. The particles on his back may also be dark green. Additionally it would be nice if someone could do a recolour of his attack missile model in green as well^^
I'd be glad if someone could help and +rep of course!!

Level 5
Here we are... the Shadow Phoenix.
Recolor of the Phoenix, with egg redone as well. There is a picture attached with the unit and portrait.

EDIT: Actually, this is purple instead of the dark green you requested... I can do that easily if you want.

Attachments

• ShadowPhoenix.JPG
    ShadowPhoenix.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 96
  • ShadowPhoenix.mdx
    116 KB · Views: 97
  • ShadowPhoenix_Portrait.mdx
    16.3 KB · Views: 46
Level 5
Wow...i just abandoned my hope that this one would get done some days ago :D

Your recolour looks VERY nice, but I would appreciate some further changes. First i'd like to have it with green glow, and the egg should be a bit darker. Also you may bring back the team colour, otherwise it would be hard to know to which player the phoenix belongs to. Finally I think he needs a recoloured attack missile.
Aditionally, can you add some little green eyes?

I appreciate your efforts very much, +rep helping me!!

EDIT: you may as well add some green rays to it's wings and his body like the normal phoenix has when he moves.

Level 5
Well, I am done. Like I explain elsewhere, however, I have to use library computers to acess the internet. My flash drive, what I use to transfer all my stuff to and from the library, is broken, so I cannot give it to you until I get another. Everything regarding your phoenix is done, except that I am still tinkering with the egg color, and I was not able to keep teamcolor on the model. Maybe Assassin_Lord will be able to help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.