• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi all,
i wonder if someone could make me a icon for a frost-phoenix. I already got the model, now i need a icon for it. It would be best if someone could make a complete custom icon, but since this would be much work I would already be glad to have a simple recolour of the normal phoenix-icon.

Level 5
frost-phoenixho9u.jpg

Here's the phoenix^^

By the way, the model's creator is The_Silent.

dab

dab

Level 10
Okay... I'll try to fit it in, but i got alot of other projects running, even tho, i'll put this one first. It seems interresting. ^^
EDIT: Here it is, both the BTNFrostPhoenix.blp and DISBTNFrostPhoenix.blp
Also, a preview:

Update: Fixed the frame around the DISBTN

Attachments

• BTNFrostPhoenixPreview.jpg
    BTNFrostPhoenixPreview.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 105
  • BTNFrostPhoenix.rar
    9.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DISBTNFrostPhoenixPreview.jpg
    DISBTNFrostPhoenixPreview.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Level 5
I really apreciate your efforts, but this icon just looks too green and the phoenix is hard to see...
as I said a recolour of the original one would also be enough if you have that much work to do^^

dab

dab

Level 10
I really apreciate your efforts, but this icon just looks too green and the phoenix is hard to see...
as I said a recolour of the original one would also be enough if you have that much work to do^^
hm... can i atleast then add some splashy effects? plz? xD
EDIT: Oh well, heres your recoloring xD

Attachments

• BTNFrostPhoenix03.rar
    11.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BTNFrostPhoenix03Preview.jpg
    BTNFrostPhoenix03Preview.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DISBTNFrostPhoenix03Preview.jpg
    DISBTNFrostPhoenix03Preview.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 5
This is very nice, honestly the DISBTN looks quite awesome. Can you change the normal one to look more like the DISBTN?^^ Of course not that dark XD

Status
Not open for further replies.