1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Recolour request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Link_Iceblader, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Link_Iceblader

Link_Iceblader

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi,
    i need a recoloured version of the Infernal Birth Meteor. I need the flames to be red/orange instead of yellow/green. I already searched for it in the database, but i only found a recolour of the meteors of the RoC main screen and this one needs too much time to reach the ground and it hasn't this nice impact like the real infernal birth. Maybe someone can do this for me?^^

2. Link_Iceblader

Link_Iceblader

Resources:
    Resources:
  3. Warhunter

Warhunter

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Why not use the Reign of Fire spells meteor?

4. Link_Iceblader

Link_Iceblader

Resources:
    Resources:
    i already thought about that and this meteor is just too small and doesn't have this impact like the infernal meteor.

5. 3rgytr54

3rgytr54

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    mm.. I'll give it a try, if it isn't simple i can't do it. Time is short. (<epic quote)

EDIT: it was a simple geoset animation re-do just play around with them (not the white ones or the tan/pink one) and the emmiters (not the black/grey ones or the sections of them with that tanish/pinkish color)

EDIT2: path--

Units\Demon\Infernal\InfernalBirth.mdx

Attached Files:

6. Link_Iceblader

Link_Iceblader

Resources:
    Resources:
    thx thx thx, very well done. +rep