• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recolour request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,
i need a recoloured version of the Infernal Birth Meteor. I need the flames to be red/orange instead of yellow/green. I already searched for it in the database, but i only found a recolour of the meteors of the RoC main screen and this one needs too much time to reach the ground and it hasn't this nice impact like the real infernal birth. Maybe someone can do this for me?^^

Level 11
mm.. I'll give it a try, if it isn't simple i can't do it. Time is short. (<epic quote)

EDIT: it was a simple geoset animation re-do just play around with them (not the white ones or the tan/pink one) and the emmiters (not the black/grey ones or the sections of them with that tanish/pinkish color)

EDIT2: path--

Units\Demon\Infernal\InfernalBirth.mdx

Attachments

• InfernalBirth.mdx
    25.2 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.