• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] As known, some birds were trapped in Azeroth and unable to get into Draenosh. Now under co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
As known, some birds were trapped in Azeroth and unable to get into Draenosh. Now under command of a temporary new leader to lead the birds on Azeroth, Ejo Linstar. The information of mages of the Trolman empire was leaked to the birds, and they were enraged such a reckless act was done. Ejo has lead a massive force towards Lordaeron, sending multiple air forces bombing Lordaeron. The land army then broke through the gates and burnt Lordaeron down. The entire right side of Lordaeron is unseeable and is completely engulfed in flames, with only a few columns were houses use to be. The right side is not as damaged but still majorly damaged. The newly formed United Bird Republic has began spreading this poster (the picture) across Azeroth with a scene of Lordaeron City. The death toll is currently unknown but we count over 100,000, and possibly more on the left side which are irretrievable. There are very few surviviors.

Attachments

• 27361.png
    27361.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Level 18
Gah you birds never size to annoy me....and theres no way you could defeat the capital because thats were I and most of my forces are,this is probably some unprotected civilian town again.But hey the portal doesent open till tomorow morning,i can have some fun killing birds after all.
And those wizards did it without my order and i approve their actions because the entire Triumvirate must be crushed!

Level 18
Wait a minute,you cant attack my towns?Why its because you dont have contact with draenorsh and therefore you dont know that its attacked by Old Gods or that I'm attacking Triumvirate,so this means you attaked some town without a reason,therefore I have all the rights to destroy every single one of those civilian killing beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.