• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Apparently the force Trolman destroyed was merely a distraction and decoy, and the true fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Apparently the force Trolman destroyed was merely a distraction and decoy, and the true force is hidden deep within Ashenvale forest. The real Ejo Linstar has created a communication device to contact Illidin on Draenosh. We were unable to record the conversation.

(this is the conversation, nobody knows yet but i'm just showing you guys out of DP)
E: Hello, my lord, I bring grave news from Azeroth!
I: Who are you, and how are you contacting us?
E: I am Ejo Linstar, I have taken over the forces of birds remaining on Azeroth and ruled them in your name.
I: I see, what is the grave news?
E: As me and my birds peacefully lived, Trolman burned down the sacred forests of Ashenvale which has lasted for thousands of years, and then slaughtered us with no reason!
I: This is an outrage! I will report this to Alagremm immediately.

Illidin told Alagremm of the crimes Trolman committed, Ejo was obviously lieing but nobody knows this yet.

Attachments

• 28103.png
    28103.png
    841.2 KB · Views: 23
Level 23
A: The fool believes that this is his way. So be it. The roots will heal in time as will the entire world. Right now Ibelive it is important for the birds to become peaceful and do something to protect their kind and not spread chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.