• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The New Leader and Other things." Kelitizfiel: General, we have been considering this fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
"The New Leader and Other things."
Kelitizfiel: General, we have been considering this for a while but you beat the lagoshian by only 1 vote.
General: Wait the lagoshian lost?
Kelitizfiel: Yes apparently, he was found dead this morning with a knife through his head.
The General looked puzzled.
Bahram: It looks you won due to forfeit.
Ulthizzar: Not really considered forfeit if his opponent died.
Perisius: True that be.
Bahram: General Please state your name and titles.
General: My Name is Lord Thane Kegor of the Calvary Division!
Bahram: You must swear to uphold the laws of the brotherhood, to destroy corruption wherever it might be, to defeat the wicked, the Forces of Darkness, and the enemies of humanity and elven kind.
Thane: I swear to uphold all laws, and to defeat the wicked, the forces of darkness, and the enemies of humanity and elven kind.
Ulthizzar: Welcome to the Five Thrones, Lord Thane.
Thane: It is an honor. So what do i do first?
*Bahram waved towards a attendant*
Bahram: First we celebrate, by getting a few drinks.
Thane: Wait thats it?
Bahram: Yeah thats it.
Thane: So no top secrets or anything like that?
Bahram: Nope, we have no secrets all of our secrets are personal ones like Persius's Mistresses
*Persius glares at Bahram*
Kelitizfiel: Exactly we don't have anything we don't share with the other brotherhood members. We aren't the Alliance.
Thane: So no Top secret force?
Kelitizifiel: Everyone Already Knows about the Holy Knights, and the Dusk Blades. Not much other than that.
Thane: Okay, so what does the calvary Throne lord get as his special ability? Isn't that what all you get a sect of the brotherhood to control?
Kelitizfiel: The Calvary Throne Lord gets knights, Calvarymen, Musketeers and thats it. The Lord of the hoof controls a small portion of the naval fleet. But he also controls the beasts that we have captured. Of course I on the other hand control all Holy Knights, Templars, Dusk Blades, Mages, and Shadow Knights. Lord Bahram Controls all of infantry divisions.
*Bahram nods*
Ulthizzar: I control all naval forces even the ones you control, I can override the command you give to the naval forces.
Perisius: I Just control all the money and I invent things like new ship designs or tactics for you guys. I get to control everyones spending. Taxes etc.
Thane: Wow you guys have it way better off than I do. The Hoof Lord doesn't get much does he?
Kelitizfiel: Troy made it worth while, you are charged with the command of this city and the Crescent Isles. You have 10 battalions, your fine.
*Bahram Looks impateintly fiddling with his fingers*
Bahram: Where the hell is my drink!
*Attendant comes in with other servants with their plates filled with all foods.*
Bahram: about damn time! Anyway Thane just do what you do best politics. We have been for a while trying to contact other nations to settle a peace arrangement. Though we don't have much to bargain with.
*Kelitizfiel looks at Bahram*
Kelitizfiel: you could always trade your wife. Be good riddens.
Bahram: Kelitizfiel, In a heart beat I would get rid of her, but no one wants a cheating wife going around.
Thane: You have a wife?
Bahram: Yes, a cool hearted lass, that I have caught drunk with servant several times.
Thane: Damn this is sounding like a freaking picture show
Bahram: Aye it is.
*All the throne lords turn at the Peon*
Bahram: What the hell did you do?
Peon Ash: Uhhh I don't Know, This camera has been screwing with you guys. sorry.
Bahram: Asherian being praised. Just next time ensure you don't turn on the damn button that says turn on corny lines.
----
City Building, and empire shooting.
Lord Thane today has announced that the Calvary division will being upgraded to fit a faster assault force and to better prepare for any type of assault. The Brotherhood has also built several more villages in the Plunder Isles. Another city has been created in the Crescent Isles. The City of Aledor, a military city that takes much of its forces from the populations of the former Alliance humans and elves. Aledor is planned to become the Jewel of the Northern Brotherhood of the Sword. Lord Bahram has been sent to watch over the city with at least 50 naval ships. Admiral Ulthizzar has been preparing his fleet for any type of assault on the borders. He has also sent a single emissary ship to Kalimdor. Though not much is known as why it was sent.
In other news the Brotherhood has called off the search of the killer of the Lagoshian Captain after the crowning of Lord Thane as a Throne Lord. Many celebrated the fact that a Azerothian Born Brotherhood member was elected. And also the Brotherhood has started a campagin to kill all the alliance members.

Attachments

• 43691.jpg
    43691.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 24
Level 10
Damn it I need tint it!
well anyway. I wanted it too be kinda funny, with Brotherhood members just taking a break from constant warfare, and instead building a well supplied empire, and to be able to hold its own.

Level 10
Doom ego sum ​​mortis sum miles sciam timor sum Dominus infernum nec caelum nec neque tamen ullus Terra ego Alpha of Cal ala et ego tenebris morsu debilis est disperdi gentes et exercitus. Nam duae tantum mei et Cal opposita Mal. Duabus animabus collecta, tamen semper reliquisse volumina passim mortali vel perverse verba. Lorem sed non idem animus, sed multa. Alpha sumus quia multi sumus, non indueris regum nomine sed etiam a tergo iuventus, metus. Haec ego levavi manum meam sub iuramento Warriors coram. Cal ego vel Valitor Cal Mortis Chambers. Et tu quid vincere fulvus hoc tenet. Me manet exitus, sed me non audistis, quasi sequantur me facerent.

Status
Not open for further replies.