• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Brotherhood Arrives Bahram walked past the corpses of the Alliance soldiers. He shoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Brotherhood Arrives
Bahram walked past the corpses of the Alliance soldiers.
He shook his head. The bodies were new but he and his Brotherhood Soldiers had not used a single ounce of strength.
"So Much Death."
His foot passed a book. He looked at and picked it up.
It read: The Journal of Paladin Michael of the Alliance of Lagosh's Order of Light.
"Captain!"
A captain looked from where he was standing, his hands were full of crosses and shovels. "Sorry Mi'lord. I Just thought these men need a proper burial."
Bahram fiddled with the body below him. It displayed heraldry of Alterac. A Storm Knight.
Bahram eyes grew warm. "It seems that the Alliance recurited some of our brethren. But it seems they died like heroes. A true Alterac. If I had known, I would of called off the war."
The Captain nodded his head grimly.
"Death is only the beginning Mi'lord."
Bahram answered. "Yes, but so is rebirth Captain Aegean."
Aegean nodded his proud head.
Bahram spoke to his troops. "I shall read this diary of the Alliance and then we shall rescue any survivors of the Alliance that are here. For they are heroes that need to be recognized, Today the Alliance will be our friend, only those that are trapped on this cursed island. But if it is dripping with blood kill it."
The Soldiers cheered. They began to prepare to break through the gate. It would take them a while to do so.
Bahram started to read the book. He started with the first general.

Attachments

• 39495.jpg
    39495.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 25
Level 19
Yeah, the nation of Alterac was known to be the worst traitors of Lordaeron, those who survived their downfall became a band of thieves known as the Syndicate :/

.. Except those who became your Brotherhood of the Sword of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.