• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Investigation Bahram's hand swept over the dead corpse of the misshapen monster. He had n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Investigation
Bahram's hand swept over the dead corpse of the misshapen monster. He had never see something like this since the third war with The Scourge.
The Captain Appeared by his side. "Sir these bodies are fresh, at least 2 months old. These men have been living here for 2 years. How did they survive this long?"
Bahram raised his eyes shaking his head. "They survived from luck and skill alone."
The Brotherhood Soldiers gathered around the fallen corpses.
One of the Soldiers picked up the helmet of one of the Alliance soldiers.
The Brotherhood Soldier spoke. "What in the light's name happened to this poor bastard. Its like he's body was liquidized, I've never seen anything like this. I call sorcery!"
The Captain shook his head, his face obscured. "For the lights sake, he probably gotten eaten alive by the undead."
Bahram spoke. "Damn they sure did take alot of those undead with them. Men keep searching!"
A Templar foot passed a book and he picked it up. "Mi'lord, I found another journal. This time it is by a Captain."
Lord Bahram Took it from the Templar. He looked at it.
"Another One? How many of them are there?"
A Brotherhood Soldier yelled. "Sir, we found something! The Door is sealed. But the undead surrounded this door. Apparently the Alliance were determined in guarding it. But I hear something behind it."
Lord Bahram nodded. "Open the damn thing, But get the company down here. Last thing we need is to face these damn undead."
A question still lingered in his head. 'Where the hell did the undead come from?'

Attachments

• 39601.jpg
    39601.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 17
Level 21
Well I usually do this:
-Unit group-Pick every unit in (owned by neutral passive) and do animation-Play animation "death" for picked unit.

That way all passive units will preform death animation and in object editor you can set either fixed team color or enable to chose custom color. You will however have to do pics in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.