• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Lord Bahram's Corruption and his choice PIC 1 *2 weeks ago* Bahram walked through the fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Lord Bahram's Corruption and his choice
PIC 1 *2 weeks ago*
Bahram walked through the front gates of the Brotherhood Fortress. The guard following close behind him. They were all battle harden after fighting the undead.
Lord Bahram walked into the square of the brotherhood fortress. He noticed an old man with a cane walking towards him.
"hello eldery man, how can I help you?" Spoke Bahram, similing as he did.
The Eldery man, looked at Lord Bahram and spoke. "I am doing fine but, I bring you a word of warning, the Tower of Celestina, holds many dark secrets do not read the book of the skull."
Lord Bahram looked at the elder. "Why? Does it hold some dark secret? Or some evil power? Ha, don't insult me old man!"
The old man shook his head. "Then you shall perish. And you will be doomed."
Bahram spoke harshly. "Begone insane prophet!"
The old man spoke. "You will follow the path of corruption, but there will be another who will save your soul from destruction....

Pic 2
Lord Bahram walked up the ramp and nodded to the guard. "Is this all the highly powerful tomes we found?"
The guard nodded. "Yes mi'lord. This is everything including that Black Book."
Lord Bahram stunned walked towards the book. He looked at the guard. "Guard you are relived, I must read this book alone."
"As you wish my lord." The guard turned off and left towards the hallway.
Lord Bahram shaking flipped through the book. All of its pages empty. "Old fool, just trying to scare me." Immediately after the words left his mouth, he felt the world around him grow dark and time seemed to stop.
The book began to talk. "Heed me, I am the book of the Grand Guardians, the book of evils. This book has the inscription of one evil. The First Evil. The evil that bares no name but only its titles given by mortals. It is the Higher Evil. Its evil so rampant and so foul that it corrupts even the most pure. He will choose one pure being, of a corrupted line to be it's mouth, eyes, and ears. The Deceiver is forever and absolute, each time one is defeat another rises to take its place. Their is little hope for breaking this cycle. And you Lord Bahram, will suffer the worst of fates!" Lord Bahram drew back.
Bahram shivered and spoke. "Who are you!"
The book laughed. " I am Calnor Alrnia. Who has waited for you to pick this book up. You will face the challenges ahead for humanity. But you will surely be corrupted. This book only contains contents to those who might be corrupted or saved."
Lord Bahram shook his head. "I am pure! Nothing you say or anyone can say will change my position! I am the Lord of the fifth throne-"
An evil laughter is heard from the room. Suddenly the Spirits of Calnor Alnria appears, and as with the Deceivers.
The Deciever's Spirit spoke. "You fool! StormWarriors you know nothing! He will be the first of the Chaos Lords!"
StormWarriors shook his head. "No it is you who will be proved wrong! He will be saved!"
Lord Bahram started to pace. "What the hell do you want from me?"
The two spirits looked at him. "Your soul. You hold the key to gaining the power of the brotherhood. What do you choose?"
Lord Bahram shook his head. "No, I choose neither!"
StormWarrior's spirit laugh. "That was not one of the options. But I will show you what happens to this world if chaos wins the brotherhood."
The Deceiver laughed. "I will as well except what happens if the light wins and the world's fate if you join. Think of all the gain you shall receive?"
Lord Bahram went down screaming as images poured into his head. He felt like as if the world was screeching around him and taking his sanity. He started to screaming to stop the images. But they did not heed. In a moment he saw the entirety of history and all of the wars yet to come and his mind and humanity seemed to shift from him. "Stop I HEED!" His eyes now blackened and he fell to the ground.
Both voices spoke. "You will choose what do you choose?"
Bahram spoke. "I choose.....
*15 minutes.*
A guard walked in and saw the fallen Bahram. The Guard signaled to the other guards. He sprinited towards Lord Bahram.
The Guard panting. "My lord? MY LORD!" He shook Bahram rapidly.
Lord Bahram slowly got up. He looked at the Guard. "Guard. How long was I out for?"
"My Lord? We need to get you to the healer-
"SOLDIER! How long was I out for! Answer the damn question!"
"Sir, I've only been gone for 15 minutes."
Lord Bahram puzzled. "Really? I thought I was in here for 5 hours."
"My lord?"
Bahram looked at the guard. "Guard, I need you to gather the men we are going to war."
The guard looked puzzled. "With who my lord?"
Bahram spoke up. "With the damn Brotherhood."
*DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN*

Attachments

• 43000.png
    43000.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.