• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Decision The Four Throne Lords have sat around their new headquarters in Troyian. Thi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Decision
The Four Throne Lords have sat around their new headquarters in Troyian. This is what we heard.
Ulthizzar muzzled his hair. The rest of the Throne lords looked tired beyond belief as they scattered through potential throne lords. Each of them had spent hours going through each name and the background behind it. Persisius sat lazy on his chair he put his feet up on the table. "I am no-longer wanting to do this, I have something called Warrant officers for this!" he threw the papers onto the table.
Bahram laughed. "Well then that would mean everyone would know who we are choosing."
Kelitizfiel nodded. His eyes glowed with anticipation. All of them continued to look through their books.
three hours later.......
Ulthizzar looked at the final name on his pile. He grinned. "I think I found one."
The other three Lords also looked up from their papers. "Who is it?"
Ulthizzar spoke the potential's name. "His name is Dorian Lukas Lohran. Many of you may have heard of him before."
The three lords, puzzled looked at the potential's background.
Kelitizfiel looked at the background of the potential. "A Lagoshian? He was an Alliance of Lagoshian Commander during the Tundra Wars, and he served as one of the defending commanders of Celestina before he was evacuated to the tower isles. It says he is one of the few surviving of the Alliance of Lagosh's Leadership. He then joined the brotherhood as Recruit, and was accepted after he went through the purging. Any Loyalty he had to Alliance is gone. As he lead the breach on the Assault on the Great City of Darkness."

Ulthizzar nodded. "If we get him, we get the Alliance's Scattered peoples. Then we shall no-longer have to wage war against them."
Persisuis laughed. "No, I vote against it. He's lagoshian! All of them are not even considered to be humans! They live longer and they multiply like rabbits!" Persisuis spits.
Lord Bahram laughed. "He has a point. The Lagoshians have killed many of us and we have killed three times our numbers. They are great warriors, but they do not know tactics and do not train as hard as we do. If we give him the power of the Calvary we are putting at risk losing the entire Calvary division in a single assault. I plan on keeping a close eye on him then."
Kelitizfiel nodded his head in disapproval. "I've seen Celestina forces fight when they city of Celestina was fought over, they fought harder than any other force I have seen."
Lord Bahram laughed. "They were fighting for their peoples survival, what do they have to fight for? Us, The brotherhood, Alterac, The Alliance of Lordaeron, or Asherian? They Can't fight for us because they are broken just like Trolmania. The Alliance of Lagosh is similar to Trolmania in that they both believe themselves to be pure, yet they are corrupted in their government, one is a dictatorial god system, the other is a failed attempt at a united people's effort."
Persisius nodded his approval. "See! Even Lord Bahram says its a bad idea!"
Lord Bahram spoke, "Thats why I say... that we should allow him to become a Throne Lord. Hell he might prove me wrong for all I know."
Persisius in shock spilled his wine. "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?!? But But! Ah screw it!"
Ulthizzar smiled and then through his grin he spoke. "So whos going to tell the Young commander of his promotion."
----
WOW! The Brotherhood really likes to talk to each other alot about this type of stuff. At least the Brotherhood thinks things through unlike the Alliance of Lagosh!

Attachments

• 43493.jpg
    43493.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 33
Level 19
Why all that hating Lagoshians? Yeah, I know the Brotherhood may have their reasons, but you (SW2) shouldn't hate them :O

Oh and I think it's pretty clear that we're all confused about your plots. You include too many characthers and you never get to know them completely. Oh and about the control over Brotherhood's cavalry: Wasn't there some guy called Troy the Horsedude or sumthin?

Level 10
Troy was murdered by the Pirates. You guys skipped 2 pics.
And no I only 6 characters. The Lagoshian's death may of been organized by the Persius who doesn't really like Lagoshians after seeing his family murdered by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.