• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Theramore Fleet The Theramore fleet is now 2 weeks in transit, it will be expected that i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Theramore Fleet
The Theramore fleet is now 2 weeks in transit, it will be expected that it will arrive in 5 days. The brotherhood Has planned on making an assault upon the Trolmanian Fleets. The Brotherhood has okayed the use of the Storm Wardens, but first the Fleet must make a stop upon a few Brotherhood Keeps to see if they had been still held against the Pirates in the area.
This is what we got into the Conversion with.
Firemage spoke up "Damn beautiful weather eh?"
Ulthizzar looked from his ship post. He put away his captain journal. "Yes it is. Reminds me of Kul'Tiras when I was a sailor for the Alliance of Lordaeron."
The firemage suprised look around. "You were in the Alliance Navy?"
Ulthizzar nodded. "Yes I was, and still am. The Alliance of Lordaeron never truly died. It lives on within us all, in the League of Arathor, The Brotherhood, the Storm Knights, Mawe Clan, and Triumvirate."
The firemage laughed. "I am Lagoshian, but I never knew that the people of Lordaeron still lived, I believed the Brotherhood were a bunch of bandits."
Ulthizzar laughed, he stroke his beard a little as he listened to the Lagoshian. "Yes, that is our stereotype. But ye listen here Lagoshian, I served the Alliance for 20 years and also served in two of the three wars of the Alliance. And I don't regret it, none of it, I wish though I could of saved it from that dreaded manic Trolman." Ulthizzar spits.
The firemage nodded.
A brotherhood tactical Officer walks into the room and bows his head slighty. "I am sorry to intrude Admiral Ulthizzar but, we over heard you on the deck and did you say you've been with the Alliance for 20 years and you served in the second war? Shouldn't that make you older than the Firemage here?"
Ulthizzar looked down from his place. "Yes, I thought one day I would have to tell why I haven't aged for 20 years eh?" Ulthizzar pulls out a necklace and on it was symbol.
The Tactical Officer asked, "What does it mean?"
Ulthizzar smiled. "I am of true Alrnia blood Descent."
The firemage looked at Ulthizzar puzzlingly. "Wait, Your Calnor Alrnia's Broth-
-No, I am his Cousin in law. But what he did, to our family, to our honor, and running away with that damn girl doomed our entire nation!" Ulthizzar banged the wooden boards.
The Firemage looked at him and spoke, "What did he also do? And how is it that you don't age?"
Ulthizzar Sighed. "A demon cursed our family to never age until the battle was fought, You know him as Sageras, I know him as the Devil of the Beyond. The battle was fought not by sword or magic but by courage, and Calnor won, the curse was broken, and we have started to grow old again. It is blessing, I was stuck as an 22 year old for far too long." Ulthizzar laughed. He looked down.
A sailor in the background says, "I can't believe it but I am going to Theramore. Time to find my family eh?"

Attachments

• 42888.jpg
    42888.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 19
Level 21
Well first there couldn't have been 3 alliance wars because Alliance was made after first war. Second humans don't have magical bloodlines and I still don't get from which nation he is cuz apparently its possible that he from Alterac so he is a traitor, Lordearon but then how would he serve on Navy which was led by Kul Tiras?

Honestly i am just shocked by last 2 pics...

Level 10
Not really. He is from Lordaeron, its a family line. And Alnrias were split in half the humans, and then the elven portions basically a giant fued. And you can't kill Ulthizzar he is replacing Lord Bahram who has gone insane.
StormWarriors is Calnor Alrnia, but he is from StormWind.
The brotherhood is made up of random saliors and soldiers.
And tleno, its Theramore its suffering enough as it is.

Level 10
yeah I know.... Its not. Hes not elven though. Its just an amulet that lets age slower. Plus I like Ulthizzar so much more than Lord Bahram, as Ulthizzar is basically the oldest of the five thrones. And if he dies. The entire brotherhood is fracked.
He is descended from the Alnria but his family name changed.

Level 10
He is StormWarriors cousin so that means they are related. Ulthizzar doesn't know about the family StormWarriors started. Plus he is refering to StormWarriors 2nd wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.