• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Brotherhood Goes to War Today the Brotherhood has launched 2 massive fleets to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Brotherhood Goes to War
Today the Brotherhood has launched 2 massive fleets to fight the Alliance of Lagosh and to take Theramore Isles, as the people of Theramore have a strong tactical location and the Brotherhood needs it to gain an advantage over the Alliance of Lagosh Navy which still operates (Barely). The Brotherhood will soon be able establish a trade routes between the major keeps of the brotherhood.
In other news. Admiral Ulthizzar will lead the forces to Theramore, while Lord of the hoof Troy, goes to war in Azeroth, and also to find his kin of Arathor.
Admiral Ulthizzar has remarked that the fleet is one of the best he is ever seen, and that if they take Theramore the Brotherhoods Navy will be able to establish a better defense in responses around Azeroth. He has also taken with him The Firemage Heliosium in order to combat a foul dreaded lord from Theramore. The brotherhood is expecting to find a large force of Daemons, as the last ship that went there returned with only one man and demon markings were placed on him. He was quickly killed in mercy of the horrors he witnessed.
On The fleet Ulthizzar had a discussion with his Lieutenants...
Ulthizzar looked at his Commanding Party and shook his head. "Are you sure?"
The Lieutenant with a Horned helmet and stabbing blue eyes nodded. "Yes Theramore, also lies under a dark shadow. But one of our messengers have reported that Lord Bahram, he is different."
The Firemage glanced over to Ulthizzar who sighed. The Firemage spoke, "What is it Admiral?"
Ulthizzar spoke up from his mild hidden face. "He has been marked. The brotherhood has known that ever since hearing of the slaughter of his entire family and his entire people, he has grown apart and has slowly retreated to his quarters in the tower."
The Command Party, ulthizzar counted in his head how many there were. "12 Lieutenants, 7 Holy Knights, 3 Templars, and 1 Firemage. So 24 including me. A suspicious number wouldn't you say?"
The striking greened eye Templar laughed, "Yes I remember that number, 1-24, a number blessed for its good luck, the angels are on our side it seems."
Ulthizzar nodded. "Lets hope to Asherian it is more than enough."
Ulthizzar turned and stood up from his chair to turn and watched the sunset in distance.

Attachments

• 42875.jpg
    42875.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 18
Level 10
Since it was taken over by the Burning Legion a long time ago. Remember nothing has been heard from Theramore. But it might be cultists not demons. Still a pretty big challenge. Plus it will be kinda like Diablo (The game) in way lol.

Level 25
Oh, right. So they intentionally bring 24 people, and say they've been blessed? Sure...
And since when has Theramore been invaded by Demons? I doubt Trolman would ever let that happen, seeing as Theramore is the city of... Let's say... HIS WIFE!

Level 10
No. Thats Jaina, jaina retreated remember? Jaina and entire fleet returned back to Trolmania and left it burning to the ground, all that are left are ruins. Which the brotherhood wants because they kinda need a fortress to watch over kalimdor.
And they are blessed because 124 is a number I use frequently its a writer's symbol. I put 124 anywhere I can see it used and just to see how well I can intergrate my number into anything.
And theramore was invaded after the battle of Mt Hiyja and it was destroyed but we don't know what has happened to it since. Plus its pretty big island.

Level 23
Chr2 it was the city of his wife's sister.

Storm, Theramore was captured and destroyed once, but then Trol recaptured it and restored, making it once again Jaina's domain. It was one of the main Imperial cities in Kalimdor. So Id rather expect fanatical Trolmanians there fooling your guys by killing them and putting on demonic signs.

Level 10
Wasn't my guys. Just a group of Sailors not from my empire.
But I will have theramore. As It is open game and there isn't much of a navy lol. Plus trolman never made a pic of it. So. Bah.

Level 10
It might be trolmanians then. The brotherhood is going to attack Theramore, plus it will be in the docks, and plus it might add a little bit more suspense to Wolfe's story, like hope escaping the Brotherhood's invading fleet. Plus not really interfering, just adding a plot twist. And it also means wolfe needs to make a pic of her escaping, plus it won't be made for a while. As I am probaly going to assaulting the naval forces of Trolmania in Kalimdor and defeating it as they don't have druids that can bend the storms and destroy much of their navy.

Level 10
Hmm. Yes because they can travel from one place to another in less time than my armada. Plus. Who says we don't have allies under water too?
Plus Veljko'M said that Kalimdor is open game for any race. Plus I will ensure no communications will get out of theramore and Trolmania will not have word of any of its cities falling. Not only that but I will destroy every single Trolmanian Naval ship. Every Merchant, every civilain ship, military, and Cruise ship will burn. Plus I have something the Trolmanains don't matter of surprise... Plus considering i will shake their ships with enough storms they will lose.

Level 10
Hey. Dude you want trolmans navy to double in size and become a giant threat? Or do you want the brotherhood to control theramore so it will stall trolman's forces. And not only that but this is kinda payback for him destroying an entire battalion >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.