• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Brotherhood fleet arrives! Admiral Ulthizzar laughed. He watched as the entire Theram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Brotherhood fleet arrives!
Admiral Ulthizzar laughed. He watched as the entire Theramorian Brotherhood Fleet came at his flanks. He grinned as he looked up at the pirate fleet that was almost destroyed. "Time to mop them up eh?"
The Captain nodded. "Yes admiral! All ship hands Prepare for boarding and battle!"
The entire ship burst into activity. The sailors of the brotherhood loaded up their harpoon and cannons on the flagship. The first pirate ship was crushed by a magnificent display of fire from the Fury of the cannons.
Ulthizzar grinned again. "It looks like this is going to be a quick battle..."
-Report time-
Today the brotherhood has just had the entire Theramorian Invasion fleet arrive in Plunder Isles and are mopping up the resistance of the Bloodsail Pirates and their fortress, Bloodsail Hold, now is under Brotherhood Control, and their Duke Flavere is now being taken to the Brotherhood Strong hold in Port Prodans. The Brotherhood now has complete control of the northern and southern seas. But the brotherhood lost nearly a third of its armada and hundreds of hands to the Pirates.
The brotherhood is confident that it will keep pushing on.
(guys the sky is broken I don't know how but it just absolutely failed :( )

Attachments

• 43028.jpg
    43028.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 28
Level 19
Why is it called The Theramoran Brotherhood? And are you allied to Theramore O.O

And how can you have completely control of Northern and Southern Seas when there is also Trolmanians, the Trade Union and mainly the Sea Legion..?

Level 10
No it was suppose to be the invasion fleet.
The Trade Union rules western seas.
Trolmanian rules other parts of the sea. But not the southern and northern as the brotherhood has most of the isles and has destroyed the navy forces that are there.

Level 19
Oh well seemed like they helped you.. O.O
Kezan lies in the South middle of the sea between Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms..
And you only controls Crescent Isles and now those Plunder Isles perhaps. Also you have unknown isles enough now, don't you think?

Level 10
They call it the Brotherhood Theramorian Invasion Fleet of Admiral Ulthizzar. I also have port Prodans which is west of Silver Pine. Crescent Isles which are west of Nethergarde.
And then the entire Storm Isles, including the ice isles are under my control. But I do have one hell of a military.

Level 19
Weird, oh so it's yours ^^.. thought they were a fleet sent from Theramore as the name implied, they also have ships who looks more like someone elses' than like yours.
Port Prodans lies on Crescent Isles, and first I thought Cresent Isles lied as part of the Storm Isles, then you said east of Kalimdor and now they lie in southernmost Eastern Kingdoms. Dude seriously keep your lore or it fall apart :O. You give out too much information, bur forget the most important stuff like where you actually are and such.
The entire Storm Isles? Seriously the brotherhood is too small compared to the Alliance of Lagosh to fill out all of those isles. And no pics, no lore. And Ice Isles? O.O. You have a small military, I already showed you once... Yes you have skilled masters of the blade, but not a huge army.

Level 10
Yeah We hired some of the Alliance Forces that surivived Celestina and contracted them into the Brotherhood Milita. And we also took the civilians and put them onto the isles so that they could develop the lands and ensure that the brotherhood could get supplies for its growing forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.