• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Fire Mage and New Company today the brotherhood has just excepted 3 New Leaders into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Fire Mage and New Company
today the brotherhood has just excepted 3 New Leaders into the Brotherhood. But they will be Generals of their forces.
First is Mage Hasmal who leads a sect of Mages that specialize in Fire. (Former Alliance of Lagosh but were abandonded on the Fire Isles). Then an unexpected friend the Elves of Binding, who were bound to the armor of War Golems, though this war golems were stripped the Elves of Binding were able to reconstruct themselves using their magic to create a body made of steel they are few in number but their help will be needed in the end, his original name is Nuriel who volunteered to be a General. (The Revenant) And a Soldier named Gustero Who had been able to tame ground based dragons, known as EarthDragons who are known to hide in caves and such but are easily tamed by the Brotherhood Soldiers they use them as tracking animals. Also in later news the a new army called the Pegasus League was created to combat air forces along side the hawk riders, the Pegasuses were tamed by the Elven Women who found a kinship with these majestic creatures.
Lord Kelitizfiel sees potential in their new recurits and has called the Brotherhood fleet to ensure it is not destroyed by the Storm Season.
Also Captain Greston was killed after a Stroke, then of which he fell overboard. Though some of the crew on the ship he was aboard believed he was drunk and might of walked off the plank.
Also according to the policies made by Lord Perseus, there are a total of 2 divisions and 6 battalions of members in the entire Brotherhood. Though they are spread out throughout the entirety of Azeroth it will be a dark day if they are gathered to fight. The brotherhood has also launched plans to help aid a Dwarven Rebellion that had been picked up by a Surviving dwarf who had escaped Iron Forge. Admiral Ulthizzar believes that the Iron Forge rebellion is just a ploy to lead the brotherhood straight into a trap. Lord Keltizfiel on the other hand believes it to be truth, and has sent one of his agents to scout to see if it is true. And if possible insight rebellion. Though the exact manner on how the Agent was able to get into Iron Forge is not very well known other than that some believe that Lord Perisius being a under ground Crime lord among the Brotherhood had bribed the governor of Iron Forge to allow that to happen.
Lord Bahram today has also built the Watch of Celestina a Small sect of the Brotherhood drawn from Alliance Suriviors who have pledged their alliegence to the Militia men of the brotherhood (Who are excluded to the brotherhood). Lord Bahram plans on making a port city on Northern Celestina Isles in order to ensure it will not be attacked, the force consists of the last Inquisitor who apparently had survived though badly wounded and scared for life he was found blown across the entire city on the tower, it was evident that he might of acclerated himself to a new location. Apparently being a Twin brother. He is the new commander there and has pledged that he will never betray the brotherhood after what he had witnessed. The Brotherhood was glad to see that members of the Alliance of Lagosh could be turned into good.
The Fire Mage Hasmal has announced that he will be leaving for Celestina Isles to aid Lord Bahram in cleansing the area of trolmanian camps which were mean't to watch Celestina and apparently they had failed due to the picket fleet was destroyed and the messengers killed during the nights at Celestina.
In later news we heard a discussion between three of the five Thrones and a Dark Wanderer.
Keltizfiel: What do you mean Chaos? What is it?
Ulthizzar ponders looking at the ground wondering what it was as well.
Troy: Just another empire, that might as well be neutral, we may be able to defeat, through blood and steel and -
Wanderer: NO! This power is stronger than all of us, I saw this and it has to be a worse power at work. Trolmania Will Fall, and fall it will. It will then come after us, to swallow us whole, Some dark power has been arising in a Region filled of light. Though it had once been a beacon of beating light. It is now swallowed. It will come through the seal, and out will pour the dooms of our world. This is not filled with Burning Legion. But instead the Legion of Chaos. Lead by a New Evil. That once was pure. As the Balance must be restored. This is why I come to you all, they are coming to balance the war between good and evil, and good had triumph. We must destroy the Alliance, then the balance shall be restored.
Keltizifiel:Who are you?
Ulthizzar looked at Keltizfiel from his throne. He nodded to the Templars.
Troy stood up with brilliant class.
Wanderer: Me? Oh my dear boy, I go by many names. Call me the Deciever.
Kelitizfiel noticed the black scepeter on the decievers side.
Troy: Bull Shit. the Deciever was killed. *Troy pulled out his hammer swinging it around.*
The Templars came from behind the Deciever and held him. And demasking him.
Troy's jaw dropped. The entire council froze, the entirety of the council looking at the face of a dear old friend.
Kelitizfiel mouthed trying to speak but he couldn't.
Ulthizzar stood up. He spoke. "I know who you are. Drake?"
Drake looked at Ulthizzar. He nodded. "Yes I am. I see that my friends still hold strong, do you see my plot?"
Ulthizzar shook his face, Ulthizzar said. "I am so sorry, But we cannot interfer, the Alliance of Lagosh is broken and crippled beyond imaging. Its people holding by a thread. I cannot break it any more. Nor do I want to."
Drake shook his head. "No you said that you would redeem, you made a vow to avenge the Mawes, and the Brotherhood soldiers who died!"
Keltizfiel stood up. "No, we have not forgetten! But you old man! Know nothing of why we wage war in the name of hope and the future of humanity. We believe in Balance. But not like that. That Vow and Redemption has been fulfilled since the recapture of Celestina our kin have been found. The Alliance is no-longer a threat. But when Chaos Comes, We will be ready."
Drake yelled, his voice filled with abostule hate. "You were suppose to destroy them! You betrayed your vow!"
Ulthizzar shook his head. "No old man, You betrayed yours to us, you were suppose to be dead, I see only hate and none of the old Drake with-in you. You made the greatest clan, but the Drake we know died at the Battle of the Storm isles 20 years ago."
Drake pulled out his scepter. "Damn you Ulthizzar, curse you all, I will find a way to destroy them and YOU!"
Drake blasts the templars against the wall. The two templars screech in pain as darkness began to choke their life out of them. Ulthizzar pulls out his sword and charges at Drake, but was blown back by a shadow lurch. Troy picked up his hammer but was blown across the room and hit the door of the main chamber. Drake laughed. "I can destroy you all with my power, You insolent runts, Chaos brought me back, and has given me power beyond imagining and you will all be killed by me."
"oh really, eh? Then what about the fire?"
Hasmal the firemage comes from behind him and snaps his fingers Instantly Drake bursts into flames and incinerates into ash. Hasmal watches the flames engulf the shadow human.
Keltizfiel got up. "What in the name of Asherian was that? Hasmal what was that!"
Hasmal glanced at Keltizfiel. "That my friend was an agent of Chaos they are coming, and my timing is inapplicable. If I didn't come here, you all would be dead."
Ulthizzar got up and walked towards Troy. "Hes out cold."
Hasmal laughed. "It seems that Troy has hit again."

Attachments

• 41808.jpg
    41808.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 38
Level 21
How is it even possible for anyone on Azeroth to know about Chaos on Draenosh (then again I have still no idea where deceiver is placed in chaos hierarchy...should really make full list on wiki >>), and still with the ironforge rebellions I see...

Also a thing puzzles me. You are supposed to have made fresh start yet all your action are focused on gathering remnants of Lagrosh from locations forgotten by all except you and am.

Level 10
Yeah I know it is. But considering what I have to work with, i needed to get a plot going. And plus Drake was a cultist. You know how that happens one guy basically thinks the world ends and starts a chaotic cult. And yes iron forge peoples are hating the trolmanians remember trolman had instill an regiment to put order into it.
And no the alliance is dead. And the Brotherhood will allow a few of them but kill all the others that oppose them plus the brotherhood doesn't have any of the values of the Alliance and none of its systems but i can see the similarities. Let us not forget that they were once allies. Plus the brotherhood is suppose to act like Knightly soldiers that have raiders..

Level 21
Ok about chaos, deceiver is evil and all but ironforge is not yours in anyway.

Alliance maybe is dead but its till seems that they are just being replaced by new guys making not much difference since geography lore is still same (largely unknown). And knightly soldiers with raiders is weird cuz knightly soldiers are heavy armored troops and raiders are opposite.

Level 10
Its fast attack elite force. Masters at tactics and such. And they only keep the training base secret. But Deceiver is definitely dead. And yeah i get that Alliance was basically replaced by a order of knights that Have a Raiding force that goes out and raids Weak Empires that have pissed the brotherhood off. But Yeah the Alliance is gone,
The brotherhood is basically orgainized like the Alliance of Lordaeron, but their recruits are basically raiders.

Level 10
Well what i was saying is that Iron forge needs to be freed from its oppression. Lets face it the dwarves hate trolman and never accepted him as their leader.

Level 19
Stop saying "let's face it" all the time.. xD. Dude, Trolman was smart. He took over the city, but let Magni live. The Dwarves still followed Magni, who actually accepted the Trolhodox Church and Trolman to be his emperor. Then Trolman killed Magni in his C'thun plot, but nothing changed in Ironforge. Also, there are no longer only Dwarves in Ironforge, there are all kinds of Trolmanians: Orcs, Elves, Humans and Dwarves..

Level 10
you mean to tell me trolman fucked up lore and killed Magni? MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry Its one of my well repeat words. I can't help it.

Level 19
He did not fuck up lore by killing a character.. To fuck up lore, in my opinion, is to create retcons: Change some already stated lore, even though it is small changes. That's why I get pissed everytime people even change their team color or change a name of a person or a city - like the things which you did a lot once, back in the days, when you still controlled the Alliance of Lagosh. Great thing that you promised to change it when comming back to DP.

Level 10
Yeah. did I suprise you by bringing back drake as an evil bastard?
Plus, I give constant characters and different heroes. And Being evil is a good turn. I like being a neutral evil. Even though our intentions are good. We still are human, ruled by an oligarchy. By the way I want to rule theramore!

Level 10
No. Its an adopted name, its like passed on. He went insane apparently and the Brotherhood knew it. He was corrupted from his former self. It was also a metaphor in that Even the most pure can fall. This is a metaphor for the brotherhood in that they need to avoid it like the freaking plague. You can already see Lord Bahram is slowly losing his sanity.

Level 19
Damn! The old Deceiver-guy served an entity called The Higher Evil, which was unknown at the time. If Drake was the same guy, Lady Shadow would be The Higher Evil. Back in the days you told me that Peon Amargaard was the living key to defeating The Higher Evil. That would mean Peon Amargaard was the only one who could defeat Lady Shadow! xD

Level 10
The higher evil is not Lady Shadow. that Much I know. Its not a girl or guy, its an It. Me and Vel said we would not reveal anything about it. But it will reincarnate a new Deciever it will take a warrior of great power, that is human and of a royal blood line but no longer serves it. And who would that be? Lord Bahram. He might be the next Deciever.

Level 23
Lady Shadow is the servant of the higher evil. The Old Gods are the living manifestations of the dark Chaos it is, they are the darkest force but they are all part of It. She serves it directly unlike most who worship Old Gods or their minions. Hence why she can use Old Gods in her schemes, as they are individuals and though being part oft he Higher Evil are doing what they want. And she didnt exactly betray him... she had to make a minor setback. The plan went wrong and her planned through scheme failed... but it was all part of the bigger plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.