• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Dwarf asked Herosh to come to his underground base. He came, and they started plannin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Dwarf asked Herosh to come to his underground base.
He came, and they started planning some attack.
I recorded the discussion...
I know that the Burning Legion wants Stormwind's underground... And then, something will happen, as I've heard...

Anyways, here's the discussion:
Herosh: Hello, Herian.
Herian: Ah! You came! Hello, Herosh, hello.
Dreadlord: Welcome, Herosh.
Herosh: So, what is it?
Dreadlord: We've wanted to tell you about Stormwind.
Herian: Stormwind is our target. The massive army is going there, to strike.
Herosh: And what?
Herian: I've thought you would want lands, or if you would want something with Stormwind.
Herosh: Well, growing bigger is better, so... Yes.
Dreadlord: Also, lord Kil'Jaeden decided to tell you, if you would want to ally us.
If each of us stays alone, he will be slowly defeated. There are many threats in these worlds... Especially in Azeroth.
But if we both unite, we will destroy this world, easily. We will reign, and create chaos everywhere.
Do you agree?
Herosh: I am uncertain of it...
Herian: See, for example the Trolmanian empire, even if Trolman died--
Herosh: Such a shame...
Herian: Let me continue, please. One of us alone, can't beat our biggest enemy, the biggest threat : The Trolmanian empire. But together we can, I guess.
Herosh: You are right. I shall be your ally, and together, we shall reign!
Dreadlord: So, our first target shall be Stormwind. Many people means many transforms to Demons and Ghouls.
Herosh: Fine, then. See you later. It will be a long walk.
Herian: Just use the portal located in the portal room. Please lead him, dreadlord.

That is all, peon out!

Attachments

• 29021.png
    29021.png
    920 KB · Views: 38
Level 14
I got an actually evil plan to get the 3 holy pies.
Since Herosh still got Holy powers, because he was a great paladin, it's him who's gonna take one of the pies.

Velj, I'll call him, I got his Skype.

Level 14
Good and do you know that I'm evil enough to have evil plans to conquer one of them and throw it on the Volcano that lies in the Burning Cave?

I'll just get one farther than the other. Your dudes can't teleport, so no problem. Plus I'm gonna kill your brother that you hate, so why would you care? It's none of your kingdom! Business*

Level 18
You'll destroy it?Then there will be two pies and the whole union will be much easyer and if you destroy a second pie or both,bam i summon!
Ofcourse they can teleport,ever archmage knows how to do it.Yes but many other innocent people will die thats why I care.

Level 14
@chr2: Yea, lol. :D

@Trolman: No, it won't get destroyed. The pie will not get destroyed. And they can't teleport inside the cave, magic can't be used inside it...

Level 14
Did you see few more pics before? Try checking the pic when I first entered the cave.

Level 14
Okay, they can try... Cute Fire revenants will give them a WARM welcome. Them and the hundreds of Infernals. You know it's the main Azeroth base!

Level 14
Yeah, yeah. Nothing. I hope, for you Trolman, that they will find holy pie in the cave...

Status
Not open for further replies.