• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Tonight the Dwarf slept again, after planning his future assault to claim Khaz Modan. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Tonight the Dwarf slept again, after planning his future assault to claim Khaz Modan.

"Why am I here, again?" said Herian, after having a vision...

Lich : Welcome, again, Dwarf, to my Domain.

Herian : Your domain?

Lich : Yes, my domain. And thanks for having resurrected me.

Herian : I never did so!

Lich : You did. You opened the Tomb, and resurrected me. Now, Sargeras is stronger, since I am one of his servants. You should some day, join the Darkness, like me ten thousand years ago.

Herian : No way! I will never join the Darkness!

Lich : You will, you will...

Herian : How can you know it?! Lich?!

Lich : I am a Lich who farsees. And I know your destiny.

Herian : Then, what is it? And why is this land with grass? Last time I came, it had dirt. And the first time I came here, it was full of sand.

Lich : This is a Shifting land. This is a Land of Nightmares. All your Nightmares will be about this land..
And to answer your question... You will go, some day, to Outland... And then you will face your fate. Go there, to face it. To know your destiny.

Herian : I had recieved a letter claiming that if I go to Outland, Doom will come to Azeroth...

Lich : Who knows? Maybe, maybe not.And how's your Emperor doing?

Herian : He sealed himself stick to the tomb of his wife..

Lich : Do you want him to get his happy face back?

Herian : Sure thing.He is someone that deserves happiness..

Lich : Then, you shall face Master Sargeras. You won't fight him, don't worry. You will only fight one of his avatars. Or two. Or three. Or who knows. He won't kill you. He will just talk to you.. And then, Tiri will revive. But, if someone comes with you, he will instantly die, by the hand of Sargeras himself. And you will die, too. Not even your brother may come.

Herian *thinks*

Herian : ...I...Don't know...

I, Peon NoName, don't know if he will go or not... Do you think he will? Do you think he will not?
Anyways, PEON OUT!

(PS: Don't tell me "Tile Variation", because this island is sunken, and islands that are small only have sand.)

Attachments

• 28526.png
    28526.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
Level 14
I should have named the Lich "Contradicting Lich" instead of simply "Lich". He contradicts everything I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.