• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Terrible news... Herian and his brother, Fardelas, entered the portal with the Liches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Terrible news...

Herian and his brother, Fardelas, entered the portal with the Liches. They soon found themselves in a weird area.
A dialog has been recorded.

Spooky Voice : Welcome, welcome, Dwarven brothers. Welcome to my domain. Ahahaha.
Herian : Who are...
Fardelas : You?!
Spooky Voice : You do not need to know it, for now. But I will tell you... Later..
Herian : And where are we?!
Lich : This is the Twisting Nether. This is an area we have been able to create in the Nether.
Fardelas : What is... Gonna happen now...?
Spooky Voice : I will transform you both to my servants. Is it a problem?
Lich *laughs*
Fardelas and Herian : WHAT?!
Spooky Voice : Yes. Yes. I will tell you who I am.
Lich *afraid* : Close your eyes when Master tells you his name...Or when I say "Go".
Herian : Okay..
Fardelas : So...What is your name, invisible spooky voice?
Spooky Voice : Call me... *Ahem* Sargeras..
Lich : Now, go!
Herian and Fardelas *close eyes*

After few seconds of casting, the two dwarves transformed into horrible undead or fel Dwarves.

Herian : Arh... Argh...
Fardelas : Wake up, Herian. This is the time, for master Sargeras, to reign over this world.
Sargeras : You shall command the Liches. Build an empire here, first, and then, you shall go to Outland, reign over the beings in there, and conquer Azeroth, finally. The Twisting Nether is a safe place for you. But a prison for me. You may encounter my Avatars. They will help you. And I can communicate to you through them.
I have also figured out how to create portals to other worlds, or planets, such as Azeroth, and Outland. But I cannot pass since the portals cannot sustain my power.
Now build your empire!
The now fel Dwarves : We shall reign!

After making you hear these terrible news, non-fel peon out.

Attachments

• 28577.png
    28577.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Level 14
Alagremm, that was the way Sargeras found to open up portals to other worlds. But as I said, the portals can't sustain his energy. Or as HE said.
Trolman, it is not my fault, I got manipulated. But anyways, you always kill Undead people, so it's okay. Though you can't kill me easily.

Level 14
Can you go to the Nether? If you do... I don't know if you're gonna get a way back. :s

Level 10
If I have to stay in a place in Outland, I won't let you in easily, and if Trolman steps on Outland, you are failed, with Sargeras' presence imprisoned within Trolman's axe, Sargeras will let you away, maybe unless you break the axe or something.

Level 10
YES TO WAR!
MY FORCES WILL PERPARE!
Trolman a dark era has begun!
I will take the cursed armor of entirety. And i shall don its power. Forever bound to it.

Level 14
We'll see who will deal with the other... Hah! But, you, legion king... Are as evil as I am. Why do you want a war?

Level 10
Yeah Legion hates the Burning Legion. Legion attucally is a good guy in my book XD. Because he is the only good guy basically he won't annihalte the human race. No he'll make under his sway then he will wipe out any race that would harm the Elves.

Level 14
Oh, there's Legion and Burning Legion? Rofl... I guess LKD is Legion, and I'm burning Legion, right?

Level 14
Well, another kind of evil isn't a bad thing as addition to DP.. :D

Anyways, afk for now, playing CS.

Level 19
Just wanna say that Outland is prety ruined (Even more than normal), because Alagremm took some of its' places and cities and created Draenosh... Also there is both Alliance and Horde there, Arrakoas under the control of Grouse-lord Ilidin, Blood Elves and Undead under the command of Al'ar, and Kaels Blood Elves too, though they are losing against Al'ar... A lot of Green and Mag'har Orcs -

No Fel Orcs anymore, because they were cured once in a pictue some time ago...
Illidari is almost gone, since the Black Temple was used as capital for Triumvirate...
So the allies of The Burning Legion has lost many of their bases in outland

Status
Not open for further replies.