• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] When the Burning Legion entered the cave, they found a beautiful, grassy cave with many fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
When the Burning Legion entered the cave, they found a beautiful, grassy cave with many flowers, and so on.
I've recorded the whole discussion. The picture you can see here, is how it became after the Burning Legion settled inside it... No one can pass the huge lava river... The cave entrance is blocked by rock chunks, and even if you enter, you can't pass because you'll fall on lava. The land became unholy and dark.

Warlock-Summoner : Ah ah, ah. How beautiful! We can't settle in beautiful lands, you know!

Herian : I see guards there. Slay them all!

Pit Lord *enters hardly* : Kill those insects! They cannot face the might of the Burning Legion!

The Warlocks attacked the guards and killed them easily, without mercy.

Then, they noticed a volcano. They decided to empower it with infernal fire, and they did so.

Feraldas : Infernals, wake your eternal flames, and turn this land into ashes!

Suddenly infernals got invoked, and started hurling green fire at the volcano. The lava didn't stop, until it destroyed half the cave, and split it into three parts.

Also, Archimonde has been summoned back in the cave!
He started yelling:

Archimonde : Who dares summon me?!
Herian (Controlled by Sargeras) : Aha-ha-ha-ha! It succeeded.. (Loud&strange voice) Aha, Archimonde, you came at last.
Archimonde : Dwarf? A dwarf summoned me?! How dare you, puny mortal!
Herian : I am no dwarf. I am the Legion Commander. (Sargeras controls back) Archimonde, It is me, Sargeras, who ordered him to bring you and Kil'Jaeden.

Kil'Jaeden appears.
Sargeras : Ah, you came, too. Check how my cute little loyal servant transformed a small cave into a lair, useful for us!
Kil'Jaeden : Master, we should get the most dark races to join us... First, we shall try against the Fire Revenants in the other side of the cave... It could work.

Attachments

• 28852.png
    28852.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
Level 14
Yeah that's how. You who thought the Burning Legion got no brain, are you sure?>:D

Flat means? If you mean I need height variation, it's a cave D:

Level 14
Check the table. There is two dwarves, and Kil'Jaeden.
Archimonde is talking with the pit Lord. (you can see him)

Status
Not open for further replies.