• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Sad news! At the entrance to Khaz Modan, the Dwarven Army, with few soldiers from the T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Sad news!

At the entrance to Khaz Modan, the Dwarven Army, with few soldiers from the Trolmanian empire, marches. Suddenly, three liches appear.
Lich : Hello, Herian. You should remember me... Don't you?
Herian : God...What is happening?
Lich Two : NO ONE APPROACHES! OR WE WILL KILL YOUR CHIEFTAINS.
Lich Three : Banshees, anshr retal na shr ! (Talks in a weird language, not Undead at all)
Herian : What do you want?
Lich : We will bring you to our master.You may know him, or you may not.
Herian's Brother : Leave him alone! Bring me instead of him!
Lich : You don't know what is happening, weird lame-looking Dwarf. But we will bring both of you.
Herian's Brother : At least, both of us. That's better. I sworn to protect my little brother..
Herian : Now what? You dare.. Touch one of my men... And I Will rip you apart!
Spooky Voice : Ahahaha... You don't know what you're saying... Do you?! Mortal Dwarf, I will give you what you need... Follow the Liches... Ashre Tald Darkor! (Speaks in a weird language, too.)
Herian, and Herian's brother, both corrupted : We... Go... With you... We will go with them, fellow comrades, we just hope we'll return safe.
Liches, silently : You will not.. Ahaha...

What is gonna happen?! What was that spooky voice?! Where are they gonna go?! And if you remember the letter, will DOOM COME TO AZEROTH?!

Peon out, will investigate and follow them if I can. But I sure cannot, I'm sure of it.

Attachments

• 28527.png
    28527.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Level 14
The strange voice (you heard) corrupted my brother and I, manipulated us, and made us go. I'll soon get a pic.
PS: WB trol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.