• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Hello! As you may know, the Dwarven engineer, Herian, sent an expedition group with himse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello!
As you may know, the Dwarven engineer, Herian, sent an expedition group with himself to unknown islands. But the co-leader of Department 1 says that he just recieved a letter from Herian. It was about emergency help. Here it is.

To: Department 1 co-leader

Problem! The expedition is getting assaulted by undead! There was a crystal that had powerful arcane magic, so I thought we could use it. When I touched the crystal, undead spawned, killing some of my men, and now, a fight has started. We still can hold for this day, but we are blocked, cannot leave, and will die tomorrow. We need help.

P.S. : This was a great moment to test the Breaker Siege Engine. I tested it, it is awesome. Good job! Tell the master engineers they did a great job.

(Trolman : Here, nevermind...)

Attachments

• 28336.png
    28336.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Level 18
Listen here dwarf,I've always been crazy,even when Tiri was alive and we were happily inlove,its just that after her death my whole level of crazy has multyplied by 50.But know that I am the olnly true good thats left in this forsaken world.And even tough I was always insane I managed to survive and prosper,so the fact that I'm going nuts doesent mean you can betray me.

Level 14
I never thought of betraying you. But yet, the Breaker Engine shouldn't be revealed, as it is not complete, and could explode, releasing all Arcane energy inside it, booming a LOT, when used. I did not mean to betray you. Alagremm, what do you mean :O? Talking to me or Trolman?

Level 14
Never will he... But still, no breaker engine for now!Let me at least rebuild my Workshop (my map size got screwed, and workshop disappeared, and couldn't resize bounds to what they were. :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.