• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Herian's Diary - Page 3 I came back to my camp, and slept. Today, I passed through the p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Herian's Diary - Page 3
I came back to my camp, and slept.
Today, I passed through the portal, and found myself in some forest, ruled by some human empire. I never heard about it..
Two guards approached me.
(The dialog was recorded:

Knight : Stop there, intruder! I am the commander of the guards here. For your safety, go away!

Herian : Fear not, knight! I be a Dwarf engineer, and I came here randomly! I did not know where this weird portal led to, so I passed. Do ye have a city?

Knight : Yes, Dwarf.

Herian : Can ye bring me to it?

Knight : Follow us, to our king, Trolman.)
(The next pages all got lost..)

Attachments

• 28263.png
    28263.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Level 14
Well, yeah, it is a "lil'bit" Narnia reference... The effect is the splash effect of the creation of portal. It disappeared, so no way back :(

(PS: Terrain..?)

Level 14
Forests are spooky at night. Some torches are here and there, to light the way for guards, and reveal the hiding. Trolman, when the picture is done (It'll take few minutes, cause you'll just have to add Mountain King with gray color in your castle.. And screenshot it ^^) Anyways, I started workshopping.

@Alagremm: Thanks! :D

Level 14
I don't fight until I get my own Dwarven city of Dwarven Technology and be independant. The one who helps me (Trolman is the actual one) recieves (Trolman does) Dwarven Tech support.

Status
Not open for further replies.