• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] " Over the sun " Apparently, the figure they saw in the distance during the last time w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
" Over the sun "

Apparently, the figure they saw in the distance during the last time we saw them was the leader of the rogue mages of Dalaran. He was merely in Tanaris when he heard of the Defias arriving to shore that he sent his mages to contact them and make an alliance with them. To whom the Defias accepted. Anyway, he lead them to an oasis for a while for it was clear that they wouldn't survive the purge for Un'Goro crater if they did it exhausted and dehydrated. They spent a day there before they set out once more. 3 hours of marching led them to this hill. Which was overlooking the crater of the Gods.

Zeruel: The crater is just above that hill. Cross it and then the purging shall begin.
Ken: Ah, we thank you for your help fellow outcasts. You will aid us in the purge of the crater, and after that is done. you shall teleport back to the Defias base of operations to inform the mages to teleport the base at the crater itself. I wanted to move to the crater for a purpose.
Zeruel: A well thought out plan, I might say.
Ken: Thank you. But those words are meaningless now.

Ken faces his men. And says these few words to them.

Ken: My men! The time for the purging of Un'Goro crater, to make way for our soon-to-be made lands! The land of " Haunt's Wind " !!

Attachments

• 31254.png
    31254.png
    623.7 KB · Views: 17
Level 18
The crater?Not the best place to make a camp ken,since a 100 000 army is heading this way,80 000 of them will aid the 39 000 soldiers in Sillithus while 20 000 will help me stop chr2 and this big army is already at the northern parts of

Level 14
trol, so everyone is an outlaw/is evil besides you? God... -.-
Velj, he used the Cloud fog.

Level 18
Every organisation of people that isnt empire connected is considered Outlaws Herian,these people are all criminals and regects...

Well if you want to work in the mines that will be build there without getting payed...

Level 18
Everybody knows that spearmen are banned form the empire so you are an outlaw.Once a criminal always a criminal...
What?No I plan to reconstruct Kalimdor and repopulate it,there is no room on it for you bandit scum.

Level 14
Well, use maths and you'll find out...

ACDestinyDream = Not Related to Empire
Not Related to Empire = Outlaw
ACDestinyDream = Outlaw

Level 18
Those that are on empire land and arent allys of the empire but are criminals in the empire are considered as outlaws,unless I make an exeption,but I wont because I am sure that ken will bring nothing but chaos and destruction,just like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.