• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] " Charge my men!! " And so the purging of Un'Goro began. Ken walked up the hill oversee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
" Charge my men!! "

And so the purging of Un'Goro began. Ken walked up the hill overseeing Un'Goro and ordered his men to charge and destroy anything inhuman that they see. But, if they found anything strange... They would report to him at the foothold of the crater.

Attachments

• 31276.png
    31276.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 29
Level 19
Shouldn't the landscape be more lush and green now? And note that dinosaurs walks around the forests. Watch out for the Devilsaurs, there's only about three of them left, but you don't want to meet them... :O

And there's a lot of strange things - the colored crystals and Titan-connected pylons...

Level 18
Well its ruled by me altough I have almost no influence due to the fact that that place is too wild but I plan to colonise it and a bunch of rag tag bandits wont stop the proggres of my empire.

Level 18
Because you are a bandits will be trouble for the empire citizens I plan to send there inorder to colonise that part of the empire so it can prosper,you bandits will sabotage my work and I know you'll do something else thats bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.