• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Grave News" We were walking up the hill, away from the City. I could hear the screams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Grave News"

We were walking up the hill, away from the City. I could hear the screams from behind us, but I paid them no attention. The hunting had already begun. It had to be done. They were vile creatures, giving those of us who use magic a darkened name. Though not all were deserving of this slaughter! Some were innocent of the crimes the King had branded all wielders of magic with. Kit was one such member of the Black Sun and I saved him. Well, I warned him. Whether or not he escapes is another matter. Harriet was quiet. I could see in her face that she did not want this meeting, but her eyes were wide with excitement. Was this man as mystical as Harriet described?

We had nearly reached the top of the hill when I saw a man standing there smiling. "Adonis!" Harriet ran up to the man and hugged him. The man continued to smile and embraced her hug. "Harriet! Why did you want to see me?" There was no response. The man's smile faded. Confused as to what was going on, I edged closer. It was then that I heard it. She was sobbing. "What is it? Harriet? Don't cry! Tell me what has happened?" This man seemed truly concerned. A trait many men lack these days. Maybe this is the thing which made Harriet speak so highly of this man. "Harriet?", the girl would not respond to Adonis. How could she tell him? He trusted her and she failed him.

"You there, what is wrong with Harriet?"
"She... she has seen things..."
"Seen what?"
"Your brother... he is..."
"Sean? What has happened to him?"
" I am sorry Adonis, but it is not my place." At which point Adonis looked back at Harriet who had stopped crying. She lifted her head and quietly apologised, "I'm sorry... He is dead. Your brother is dead...."

Attachments

• 59002.png
    59002.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.