• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Within the Woods' "Adonis, you should come with us. Leave this city behind, it has not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Within the Woods'

"Adonis, you should come with us. Leave this city behind, it has nothing left to give you!" Harriet seemed unsure about why I needed to stay. Does she not understand? I guess not, there is so much I haven't told her. So much that would destroy everything if she knew.
"I am needed here, I cannot just leave my brother's body to rot nor can I leave the recruits." She studied my face for a time. She knew what I spoke was the truth of it, there was no way I could leave this City yet.
"If you won't come with us, can I atleast have one thing?" Her eyes widdened as if they were scream out with want. Could she.. No that is impossible, she couldn't know!
"Yes, any thing! What would you have of me?" She crept forward singaling me to lean in and she whispered,
"This." I was confused by what she meant, until it hit me. We were kissing! It was unexpected, yet felt so right in what was happening. Though deep down I knew this could not last, once she found out my secret. When that happened she would no longer want me.
"Just as amazing as I thought you would be, if not better." I was still speachless as to what happened when Terodin coughed. Harriet instantly blushed. Had she forgotten he was with us?

"Milady. Adonis. I am sorry to break up this... moment, but it appears we have some company." I looked to where the ginger man was pointing, it was Finley. Why was he here?
"Harriet! Adonis! The Lord commander sent me to find you both. I have some terrible news."
"Oh what is it?" I asked, assuming the Lord Commander knew of Harriet's plan to run away and wanted to put a stop to it.
"Adonis, you are a wanted man. The King's Mage Hunters think you are a Mage! If they find you they will kill you."
"What? That is crazy! Why would they think such a thing?"
"Bennett. The crazy fool claimed you were one of them right before he was hung."
"Gah, and they believe him? Are they so paranoid that they will hunt any who might have the use of Magic?"
"I am afraid so. The Lord Commander refused to tell them anything. As I was leaving I heard screams and clanging of weapons. I fear that the Lord Commander, Liam and the others are dead. Gareth Molos wants us gone."
"Molos? He still lives?" Terodin exclaimed at the metion of his name.
"You know him?" Finley asked turning to him.
"I've had several run ins with the man. To tell you the truth, I am surprised that he hasn't been killed yet. I would tell you more but given the situation I think it might be best we head for somewhere to hide?"
"Camp Hawk! The men there are only recruits, but they will welcome us with open arms."

Attachments

• 61223.png
    61223.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.