• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Confrontation" We left Sean's house promptly, leaving the body where we found it. Harr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Confrontation"

We left Sean's house promptly, leaving the body where we found it. Harriet wanted to see to Sean's dead body, but if my fears are correct then it is safest for us to leave the body as it is for now. We didn't talk for the duration of the journey back to the city. Though there were clearly questions on her mind. Most were probably surrounding what happened while she was unconscious, but she still said nothing. It wasn't until we were in the gardens that either of us spoke.
"Harriet, I must go see this 'Kit'. He might know some more about what happened to Sean."
"Agreed, I will report to the rest of the Talon Company. I will have to have a leave of absence, since we should tell Adonis as soon as we can."
"Very well, once you are in the building send a raven this man. Then meet me in the slums tonight, I have some things I wish to discuss with you about your father's castle."
"Until then Terodin," Harriet started to walk away from me but suddenly stopped, "Oh, thank you for saving me back there."
"You are most welcome my lady." She then continued to walk on as I thought to myself, 'Don't thank me yet girl, you are not free from their corruption yet.'

Attachments

• 59416.png
    59416.png
    1 MB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.