• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Report 102 Harriet Hammerwood. What a creature. There aren't enough words I could use t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Report 102

Harriet Hammerwood. What a creature. There aren't enough words I could use to describe this Woman. She is a master at everything and I mean everything. Harri once managed to fire three arrows at three different targets hitting the centre all at the same time, while running a race which she won. She is definitely a fine specimen, but a past report has discussed that already.

Harriet is the only one I truly trust in this city apart from Sean. Though this is why I have come to her. This is the conversation we had. I felt it was worth putting in the Archives.

Harriet: Ah! Adonis, to what do I owe the pleasure?
Adonis: My brother...
Harriet: Sean? Why would you need to talk to me about him?
Adonis: That is a long story but I am sure you already know.
Harriet: Am I that transparent?
Adonis: No, I just know you well enough to know you have eyes everywhere.
Harriet: Well I'm not part of the Talon company for no reason, and nor you for being the leader. However, I am unsure of what you want me to do about Sean? Surely not to 'dispose' of him?
Adonis:What? No! I could never wish the death of a brother. I just require you to watch him and contact me if something happens. There is something going on in the Black Sun. I can feel it. I just don't want him getting killed by others of the Black Hawks.
Harriet: I understand. You should probably go. It is late and it is a long ride to Greenwood so you will likely need some rest.
Adonis: That it is. Well until my return

With that I left. Now this is my last report before I head off to train the new recruits. I shall send another upon my arrival. Hopefully the trip won't be too much of a waste.

Attachments

• 54931.png
    54931.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.