• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Sean's House" "How? How can Sean be dead?" "It was... them! The Black Sun! I told you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Sean's House"

"How? How can Sean be dead?"
"It was... them! The Black Sun! I told you they were dark people."
"Argh! How can this be? Tell me what happened!"
"Terodin and I were on our way to Sean's to check up on him. We got to the door and that is when everything changed..."

A few days ago...

"Harriet, we must be careful. We don't know what we will find in there!" I tried reasoning with the girl, but she wasn't having any of it. The girl rushed into the house. "QUICK!" Harriet called out, so I hurried to the door to find a most unusual sight. The room was a smoky red, with Demonic runes spread across the walls. "What is it? What is all this writing on the wall?"
"They are Demonic writings. It is the illuminating light coming from the fireplace which concerns me more. I fear Sean has summoned some sort of Demon, or worse." The girl was more concerned for the life of this Demon worshipper than for her own safety. "Sean? Are you here?" The girl began to wander, looking for her friend. I moved closer to the fireplace to inspect it. There was some sort of magical aura about it. It felt almost as though it were a portal from...

Suddenly there was a blood-curdling scream coming from Harriet's direction. I left the fireplace to see a body on the floor. "Is that..."
"Yes, I think he is..."
"Let me have a look." I went over to the body and checked the body for any sign of life. The body was stone cold. There was no pulse and no sign of him breathing. He was dead. Sean was dead and Harriet knew it. She had a horrified look on her face. I looked back at the body and saw there was a scroll. I unravelled it to find it was a list of all the members of Black Sun. There were words dotted around the scroll saying 'traitor', 'needs to be removed' and 'he wants to kill me' all pointing to a James Bennett. Why would this Bennett want Sean dead? There was another name Kit. It seemed to be highlighted as well. I looked up to see a creature behind the girl. "HARRIET BEHIND YOU!"

Attachments

• 59009.png
    59009.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.