• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Plain Dead" After talking with Terodin for a great while I have finally decided to tru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Plain Dead"

After talking with Terodin for a great while I have finally decided to trust him enough to come with me to visit Sean. It has been a few days since the bearded man arrived through my door so I haven't been able to come see him in his secluded house in a forest outside the city walls. Normally there would be a lot of greenery around but not this trip. It was fine until we were about five minutes away from his house, but then we could see the trees slowly become darker and almost lifeless. What could be doing this? Why would it be doing this? It was then that it occurred to me that Sean was a master sorcerer, so this was likely his doing some how. But what would posses him to want to sap the life out of the forest?

"Quick Terodin, I fear something has happened to Sean!" The large man nodded and followed me as we ran in the direction of the house. There was no change all the way there. Only lifeless rocks and dead trees lay in remain. To my surprise when we finally reached the house, the building itself appeared as it would appear normally. 'Something is definitely not right here' I thought to myself. "Harriet I fear that there is an evil presence in that house. It would be wise for us to head back and hope your friend comes out on his own accord."
"And what if Sean never comes back? What if he is stuck there? All of this isn't his work, what would I say to his brother?"
Terodin gave me a look of despair for a moment then seemed to realise he would not win this battle. It was at that point we made our way towards the door.

Attachments

• 56110.png
    56110.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.