• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Closing entry" The boy's form drastically changed. His staff vanished along with magi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Closing entry"

The boy's form drastically changed. His staff vanished along with magi garments, to reveal the boy I expected. His size was rapidly reduced. Could this have been the corruption beginning already? Once the boy was Human sized, he fell to the ground. He looked helpless, unarmed and fragile. "Huh? Wha?" The boy started to mumble until he looked at me. I could tell he was trying to figure out my face but was unsuccessful. In a flash he jumped to his feet and summoned a sword and shield to help defend him. "Who are you? How do you know my name? How did you..."
"Patience child, you ask too many questions. How do you expect me to know what to answer first?"
"Child? Bah! I am of 18 years of age, my childhood is long gone."
"Has it? Youth never escapes us, even at my age. Though many share your view."
"Who are you? How did break you the Magic? No one has done that before."
"You can called me Terodin and I have unlocked powers greater than you could imagine. However that is not why I have come here."
"Then tell me Terodin, if that is your real name. Why have you come here?"
"I have come to warn you that there is a list of all Black Sun member that has been given to the Mage Hunters. You are on that list. I believe it was Bennett's doing."
"Haha, you must be joking. James is our leader and like a father to me."
"Then how do you explain this?" I showed him Sean's list. Kit studied it for some time.
"This is Sean's writing... How did you... What happened to..."
"He is dead, I believe this Bennett caused his death and would kill you as well if he thought you a threat. He has betrayed you, used you. The Demons you summoned..."
"How would you know I can summon Demons? Unless..."

There was clanging of swords and screams of pain coming from the other room. Both Kit and myself looked towards the door.
"Do you believe me now? Quick we must leave!"
"Yes! There is a passage way down this corridor.
"Let's move then!"
"But I can't. Where will I go after we flee. This place is my home."
"South of here, over the sea is a Castle. You will know it by the tall tower. Go there and I shall meet you in three days!"
"But.."
"There is no time to explain we must leave!"
We both headed towards a hidden escape route. Kit stopped and pulled out some paper and wrote a message. "You had your fun James but you made one crucial mistake, you betrayed me." He stuck it to the door and locked it on our leaving.

After escaping the sewers, I explained more about the Castle and how Lady Harriet now owns it. Kit went on his way, avoiding attention as much as possible. I however went to find the Lady herself. I told her to meet me in the slums and that is exactly where I found her. "Terodin! I was beginning to think you wouldn't turn up."
"Sorry about my delay, there were a few issues when I found the boy."
"So what was it about my father's Castle you wanted to tell me?"
"I am afraid that will have to wait. Adonis could be in danger if we delay meeting him."
"Luckily I told him to meet tonight."
"Good, I will tell you more on the way!"

Attachments

• 60450.png
    60450.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.