• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] 'Back into the abyss from whence you came!' "You under estimate my power Terodin! Your

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
'Back into the abyss from whence you came!'

"You under estimate my power Terodin! Your death shall be sweet!"
"Ha! You are nothing more than a Shade of your Master! I have defeated you once before and I shall do so again!"
" Hmm, you grow ever more sure of yourself old one. Maybe I should spare you and grant you our gift."
"Like you did for Julian? I would rather rot than become the puppet of a mad man!"
"Such a shame, maybe young Harriet will be better for the position."
"You leave her out of this!"
"Ahahaha, you continue to surprise me with your lack of understanding. You know we own her now, it is just a matter of time before she succumbs to the greatness."
"Enough of this, this is over Shade!" A blue energy circled Terodin. From his feet grew a red flame which arced around his lower body. "Zerbak' nuh Falos!"

With those words a blast of soul devouring light found itself inside the Shade. It's glow was bright and shimmering with a blue
ting. The Shade began to disintegrate, with great flashes of orange essence flowing from it's shadowy form in every direction! "This is not over Terodin, the girl is ours and you know it!" Those were the shade's last words before falling to dust on the ground.

I left through the portal that I had come from, back into that Demon worshipper's home. It was then that I remembered the list. I went to reach into my pocket when Harriet began to regain conciousness.
"Eugh..."
"Harriet are you okay?"
"Yes.. I'll be... What was that? What happened?" I wanted to tell her, but should she find out... No I must not think about it. I will save you girl. When the time has come, I will save you.

Attachments

• 59213.png
    59213.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.