• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] " Dealings with the green devils " Here we are with peon Bob, the new comer. We've b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
" Dealings with the green devils "

Here we are with peon Bob, the new comer. We've been trying to track down the Defias Brotherhood's movement for the past few hours, the last few hours were spent pillaging the remains of the Westfall Brigade's pockets our stealing gold, I have to say I was quite bored.. Till this happened of course. Here live we see the Defias Kingpin Ken, who they saw killed Van Cleef for leadership of the Defias Brotherhood, along with the infamous Razkul, who's done nothing remarkable as of late.

Ken: Now, we thank you for your services Razkul
Razkul: It's no problem, as long as there's..... Shiny gold involved.
Ken: Yes, I want those Iron Giants here by tomorrow. Got it?
Razkul: Why yes, yes.. Now, where's my gold?
Ken: You'll get your gold once you give me those giants, I don't want you cheating out of this deal again like last time.
Razkul: * Grumble *
Ken: Well here's another thing if you tell me what I want to know, I'll give you these gold pieces.
Razkul: Why of course! Now what is it that you want to know?
Ken: Is there anyone by the name of Tyrael that's in Westfall?

Attachments

• 29777.bmp
    58.4 KB · Views: 59
Level 19
Another Goblin joined the Defias?? You already got Captain Greenskin, Gilnid and Sneed! But hey that's cool! ... Where did you get him - I'm that guy that kinda wonna know the background storries :)

From Booty Bay? From Windus Island? From Kezan? Or is he in familly with some of the other Defias Goblins?

Level 19
Oh my God! :D ... So Razkul is called Razkul Greenskin?? :D

Well, the cool thing is that Razkul Greenskin is kinda mix of Captain Greenskin Senior, Gilnid and Sneed...

From Captain Greenskin Senior he got: Power... The ability to lead...
From Gilnid he got: The ability to invent things... And kinda insanity...
From Sneed he got: The ability to ride huge things - Sneed pilots his Shredder while Razkul ride this Ogre... And the knowledge about Shredders...

Status
Not open for further replies.