• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] " Evacuate! " Words spread of the Demons invading Westfall looking for the " Chosen one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
" Evacuate! "

Words spread of the Demons invading Westfall looking for the " Chosen one ", of which Ken was still pondering upon. Anyway, after a while the Defias Brotherhood mobilized themselves and boarded ships to cross the sea's and go to Kalimdor. The only safe place. For now...

Ken: Make sure all the gold is placed in the ships. Everyone get on. I ain't waiting for anymore stragglers.
Random bandit: Yes sir!
Ken: If you think sucking up to me will let you gain a few gold coins. It won't work.
Random bandit: D: !!

And so they sailed to Kalimdor after a few minutes of crying from the random bandit.

Attachments

• 30698.bmp
    32.6 KB · Views: 21
Level 23
Trolman, I know better. After most of the army left in Troldaeron the territories are de jure yours, but in truth are completely uncontrolled and unchecked. De facto they are wild territories, plus your "civilized societies" are only Orgrimmar and Theramore, the rest are small forts and villages, which havent been populated or built properly because of attacks from natives, so they arent civilization you think of. Plus Southern Kalidmor is simply not yours, you only have two outposts there and Nothern Kalimdor is neutral and contolled by orcs and Na'vi.

Level 18
Actually I build more citys and brought in more people,also i hepled the natives to become empirial citizens.And i do have several legions.All around the continent,only a few parts of southern Kalimdor are uncontroled while nort is controled by me,Eluna'vi and just one orcish camp thats neutral but really small.So I have a much bigger control then you said but there still are plenty of uncontroled lands.

Level 17
Trol, you can just say that the majority of Kalimdor is still wild and that you're working to maintain control of it. However, a lot of resources have been lost during the recent sieges, thus repopulating the land is extremely difficult.

Level 18
Yes because it was majorly damaged by the legion invasion some time ago,everything souther than Hyjal was killed by the deamons,then the hippies were there and now I'm there,trying to rebuild and repopulate this once great continent.

Well Troldaeron is getting overfilled with people...

Level 23
With humans? Great idea -.-
Anyway, at leats say that you control only Durotar, Barrens, Dustwallow Marsh and Mulgore? This is already enough to make a very big empire. The rets if wild, except for your vassals in Ashnevale, since Hyjal, Darkshore, Felwood and Winterspring are neutral

Level 18
Yes but people are dumber and have lots of children,plus they all grow really fast (dp is dp...)No Felwood belongs to legion now and Ashanvele,hyjal and Darkshore are mine and Azsures.They werent left neutral because I started my hippie war from there and with all the trees that got cut there was room for building villages and crops.

Level 23
Oh come on, at leats leave Hyjal neutral! Plus if I recall Darkshore and half of Ashenvale are fully under Azsure's command, but he is your vassal, so it is kinda yours(just dont say that its your even though it is).

Level 21
Felwood to Sea Legion. And I really need to find out name of that west coast territory.

And Trolman you do know that it even if people have lots of children they can't drastically change population. There are lots of factors and...in short there is that annoying thing called common sense. I won't bother you with it.

Level 18
Hyjal was the hippie HQ and were the canon was,plus it had bases build there ever since the fist part of the 3rd war...why waste it?

Well with all these wars I dont feel like waiting 30 years so I can start some battle.

Level 18
I didnt build it...also they had their own city there!And its controlled by the empire,also they stoped worshiping the moon after they became drug addicts,when they were free they started worshiping...ME! >:D it might be sacred to Azsure tough...but I'll still control it.Maybe I'll leave it to be a vasal territory like those orcs but thats only if Azsure kindly asks.

Level 18
well its the medival times,azeroth is flat and why since last time the fake god I created dindnt work out so well for me I decided,why need a imaginary god?I can be the god!And so I am,i have godlike powers of light...Im also the antitrol so I have evil too.

Level 17
Wow. I think you should invest a lot into education, just like the Australian government. Your people sound like hillbillies.

Level 18
That makes them easyer to control and have no problems sleeping at night knowing that my people are too scared for me and will never betray me.If they do the antitrol will capture and kill them,they also think that If i die the entire world does...but its makes them way easyer to control...for now...in the future i might give them education but for now I need them stupid so that there can be a big population for the big empire.

Level 19
Neutral or non-touched territories:
-Kalidar
-Winterspring
-Stonetalon Mountains
-Desolace
-Un'goro Crater
-Thousand Needles

Hippie Territories:
-Moonglade

Eluna'vi Territories:
-Darkshore
-Ashenvale
-Mount Hyjal (Part of)
-Stonetalon Mountains (Part of)

Trolmania Territories:
-Silithus (Part of)
-Tanaris (Uncheked though)
-Ashenvale (Part of)
-Durotar
-Barrens
-Mulgore
-Tyr'thalas
-Azshara

Horde Territories:
-Ashenvale (Part of)
-Stonetalon Mountains (Part of)

Level 17
Trolman invaded Tyr'thalas? =O! That maniac must be stopped! I left precious compendiums of ancient arcane wisdom there!

Actually, no. Tyr'thalas is a part of Feralas. In fact, it isn't even a region. It is a massive city, built by the white elves.

Level 14
Trolman, why not just say you got the whole Azeroth now...? Still, even if he's in your territories, you won't see him easily. A camp isn't a epicly big castle...

Level 18
well duh you dont think I would have left it there would you?Dont worry your books are now with me,beeing studied by my mages.Your city is untouched tough,but I do plan to rebuild it.And there are no whilte elves on Azeroth,just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.