• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Feradrill - The call for Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can I join?

EDIT:
Name: John
Race: Humans
Character Path: mage, force
Description: Always wear his white robe. Not-so-sane.
Equipment: A stick, a belt and a white robe (represents force).
Biography: Magic have always intrigued him. He was always curious about it, which is why he became a force mage.
Weapon of a Champion: A stick that splits into 3 branches at both end. Represents the force and is powerful.

Level 2
Are you sure that I'm jordon? Go and ask tleno, the expert, about jordon scanning, to check whether I'm really jordon or not.

P.S. Tleno seemed to have nothing to say about me being jordon in the middle of the check.

Level 2
How did the 10 latest visitors of his profile are mods?
Heavy patrol, I expect. Also the same IP.
How did he spoke about Techdome?
Some guy came out of some stuff called techdome, so I decided to make it into a novel, seeing he did nothing to protect it.

P.S. Anyway, techdome is a random crappy name I took, but the story is completely original, including the robots.

Level 2
How did you know about jordon really? And techdome is the only property of jordon.
Guys, we should rp than respond to this kind of discussion.

Simple. Because of

Yep, you are jordon. The same IP shit gives it away. No city shares an IP, every computers IP address is different.

Go away, jordon.

and many other posts made by people who think I'm jordon. Tleno said jordon's a troll and etc etc whoa this guy is jordon whoa whoa whoa blah blah.....

and that login screen said that he share the same IP as me.

And techdome is the only property of jordon.
Not really. There are no copyrights for it, so it's freely distributed.

Level 1
My senses are tingling lol.
That means I should join? Not that I like RPing...

Name: Jake Sherman
Race: Human
Character Path: force mage
Description: Black hair, white skin.
Equipment: None. Casts with hands.
Biography: Unknown...yet, though he spent loads of time levitating rabbits at the plains.
Weapon of a Champion: Gloves of the force. Known for its very power in the hands of a force mage, it is locked in the abyss, waiting for the champion. In the beginning of the world, 7 items, called the sword of power, the hammer of the divine, the skull of the eldritch, the staff of the elemental, the flask of the blood, the gloves of the force and the bow of the archer. The items lived peacefully, until the skull start to explode into a thousand pieces, creating a black hole. The flask of the blood start creating a magical vortex, splicing the whole dimension. One day, the remains of the flask and the skull fused together, creating an alternate dimension, the blight. The blight have grown in power until the staff, the sword and the bow combined into another dimension, Feradrill. The hammer of the divine went into Fandoria, bringing order to it, so only the gloves remain. Over time, the two dimensions became two semi-spheres and keep expanding, until, one day, the gloves of the force went into each of them, creating a link between the dimensions. The gloves, however, still remain, but it is locked in the alternate abyss, where only the champion can reach.

Last edited:
Level 8
it is the problem. i would never allow a character of Jordon again, he has caused to much trouble for me. if everyone would now be so kind as to ignore any of his future posts in here, then thank you.

Level 1
Name: 'Peper I mean' Leonidas
Race: Human
Character Path: Eldritch mage
Description: Normally painted as a white spikey-haired guy with a yellow face with green eyes and a frowning face, but he actually is a black flat-haired guy with white skin with yellow eyes with a smiling face.
Equipment: Carries nothing
Biography: Leonidas, often mistook as peper because of his handling of mana crystals (that's how he got the nickname 'peper I mean'), was a guy who love to sunbathe in plains and look at his reflection in mana crystals.
Weapon of a Champion: Mirror of truths. Reveal an ugly face of the wielder's enemies until they become defenseless. It is made out of pure mana crystals that distort faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.