1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Worst game you have ever played?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Frostbiter, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Frostbiter

Frostbiter

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'll have to say... Lords of the Realm III. The game had bad graphics. Also, it just had no terrin, it looked like a NES game. Just in 3D. On the box it looked like a balst. It had great graphics, and it seemed like you could do more then just select like 60 guys and walk around. If you have a game you'll like to warn us about please post! 8)

Please, if there is a game you like and someone says something bad about it. Don't flame them. If you must say something to that person please PM him/her telling them you didn't like there post. Thank you.

2. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I never player REALLY BAD game. At least cannot remember it. :? I don't buy bad games ;), cuz I buy a game ONLY after reading its review in my favourite magazine for gamers :D

BTW This magazine released on its cover CD i.e. Fallout, Quake 2, BloodRayne, THPS3 ;) so it needs respect :twisted:

PS Have you heard about upcoming The Witcher RPG game? :D

3. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    im predicting a flood of 'Runescape'.

i'd have to say Nascar Racing 1 for mac. its horrible.

4. DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Daikatana

Uninstalled it after 5 minutes playing.

5. ragingspeedhorn

ragingspeedhorn

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Warcraft 3... it totally sucks!!!

6. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tibia for MMO games. poor graphics, ridiculous gameplay and dumb role. they have the audacy to install a premium system for such a horrible game

WarZone for common. it is really freaking bad. very confusing gameplay, no fun with the campaigns and the techtree. Also its boring.

**i dont like Runescape but many ppl are addicted to it. ive read a thread here about someone's friend who pays for itens in this game. absolutely pathetic**

7. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Total Annihilation Kingdoms, no doubt about it. I liked Total Annihilation pretty much so I thought that TA Kingdoms would be fun but that was a big mistake. It so freaking boring and ugly, I just hate it.

Ha ha, I have never played it but I have heard that it not a very good game, that many people don't like it.

8. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    diablo II is the worst game ive played for the PC. and for videogames, im stuck between megaman X7 and monster rancher 3. unfortunately i bought both those games :p

9. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Heh, Daikatana sucked, fact. :?

10. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The Tribes series and or course, Runescape. Runescape was a pathetic game. You had kids ranging from ages 5-16 flooding my frigg'n library computer system to play Runescape, like some giant LAN party. What's even worse is that people actually will pay money for that. Tribes was so frigg'n complex. You would have to memorize the manual full of different sets of gears and weapons. The mouse sensitivity and gameplay almost assured the fact the sniper rifle leading would be useless. Not to mention this one thing: "Take a shocklance (Useless gear) and take out the signal tower at point blank while not getting fried by a plasma turret.

Another useless game: Every warcraft attempt by an amateur mapper in an attempt to make a fake replication of another game: i.e. someone trying to make Pokemon for warcraft.

11. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *hopes Eusira isnt talking about me*

Hundred Swords ranked #1 worst with me for the PC. However, Aubird Force for the PS1 is so far the only game I actually physically destroyed after playing it. Yes, it was THAT bad...

I woudn't even sell it for the fear of damning some other poor soul to its horridness.
    -VGsatomi

12. Raiju

Raiju

Resources:
    Resources:
    :shock: i'm shocked :shock:

13. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    No, Satomi, I was not talking about you. I was mentioning the people who are dumb enough *ahem* excuse my language, that they believe they are going to use the original war3 models to create Pokemon. I believe you're using an expert to create you own, or at least do your very best to not succumb to those tactics

14. N00byStance

N00byStance

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Note that most of those Pokemon maps are *.w3m, and with RoC you couldn't use your models. :idea:

:wink:

15. Frostbiter

Frostbiter

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Importing and exporting models is too much work for me. :roll: So I just use oject editor! 8)

16. Leopard

Leopard

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Is it? Just for importing models?

17. Daminon

Daminon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ehm... What are you talking about? This topic is about bad games.

18. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds. Worst game I've ever played .

Empire at War looks good though, and has its own engine, not the AoE2 one...

19. Frostbiter

Frostbiter

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There is a real game named that. If your talking about the map, it's just the same as flaming someone. (Which I beleive.) But yea the real game bites. :roll:

20. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Half-life. Oh... My... God...

I had read rave reviews of it for ages, I was really excited that I had finally managed to get what was apparently the best game ever. How wrong could they be???

Well, aside from crap graphics (but I can cope with that, I knew it was an (ha!) old game), it had no storyline. I mean, WTF? Do stuff, and suddenly you have to go places with aliens randomly appearing in front of you. And there was no music. No music! And when I decided to play my own, I realised there were no subtitles either... And frequently there was just no indication of where you're supposed to go; you had to wander around for hours until something happened.

Sorry to rant, but really! I wasted ten quid on that!