• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game console - Good old games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ahh, this warm feeling inside of my chest while thinking of the games I'll keep for ever in my heart. Ain't it nice? Do you know this? I really can't tell how often I played them through since I loved games already as a little gnome. Maybe you know some of them and you share the same memories, getting the same images in the head when you read their names. Or maybe you loved completely different games.

First game that really got me was zelda for nes. I still remember the golden colored game. Mario jumped like in a million pipes. When I got the snes I was like the "OMG WTF NINTNEDO64!?"-kid. But with snes. Secret of Mana, Terranigma, Lufia. I still tend to play them from time to time.

And as I got my first ps1 I totally fell with Final Fantasy. Y, I know, a lot of people did so, but hell, I was obsessed. Breath of Fire was a really fantastic game, too. If I had a child and this child would like to play a game like 75% of the games that are sold nowadays (xxl graphic, 0 story, 0 heart) I know I'ld be like: OH C'ME SON/DAUGHTER/WHAT-EVER-YOU-ARE, LETS PLAY NES, ITS THE ONLY GOOD SHIT IN THIS WORLD. Things today ain't like they were when I was young. Now play this crappy 8-bit game until you understand. And when you're older, you'll get to know sexy-for-ever-sylvannas. Hurrdurr.

Just my 5cent. I'm rather bored right now. And now I wasted your time, too. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 9
I remember the days when I still have Gameboy Color. I play Pokemon all day. Also I play Zelda and FF, too. Good old days. The days when I enjoyed Kirby, Mario, Wacky Races and lots of others.
But now, I only have Nintendo DS to play Pokemon and The World Ends with You. Also some couples of Metal Slug. Like our Vietnamese said: ' Can I have a ticket to childhood?'. Good old days.

Status
Not open for further replies.