• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your 10 best games ever list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35

Holy shit and that is hosted on blizzcraft?

its on steam.

Level 14
Everyone has Warcraft 3 on their lists. If they didn't like warcraft 3, at one point or another, they probably wouldn't be on this site.

Saying wc3 is redundant, at least in my eyes.

Super-Sheep (and the others than have said the same thing) are you saying that you have never played another game and enjoyed it?

You have no other game that is worthy of mention?

Everyone has Warcraft 3 on their lists. If they didn't like warcraft 3, at one point or another, they probably wouldn't be on this site.

Saying wc3 is redundant, at least in my eyes.

Super-Sheep (and the others than have said the same thing) are you saying that you have never played another game and enjoyed it?

You have no other game that is worthy of mention?
I think most of them were just stating where it ranked compared to their other favorite games.
The people who said Warcraft III for the entire list, that's a different story >.>

Level 14
I'm not saying they shouldn't put wc3 on their lists. But it is redundant.

And putting it as your whole list is just different.

Level 7
ok here is he list of my favorite games!

1.w3
2.red alert 2
3.c&c generals
4.cs
5.act of war treason
6.sc2
7.gta
8.many more.....

Level 13
In no specific order

Gothic 1
Gothic 2
Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Fable 1
Fable 2
Dawn of War
Half-life 2 (because of all the mods)
KOTOR 1
KOTOR 2

Level 13
i like the wc3 because of why i like starcraft, fun strategy game and you can interact with ppl online at same time. plus, i play warcraft more than i otherwise would because i'm map developing.
so for me, wc3 isn't just a game i play, but it's a game that has me working too...of course i have to go back to it all the time. if it weren't for my creative drive, i wouldn't play wc3 much anymore.

Level 14
My list:
1. Little big planet
2. Spore
3. Wc3
4. Mirror's edge
5. Curse of the monkey island
6. Mario RPG
7. LoZ: Twilight princess
8. Super smash bros. Brawl
9. Wow
10. Can't think of any

I sure got a strange list huh?

Level 7
1.Fallout 2
2.Fallout 1
3.Fallout 3
4.Warcraft III
5.World of Warcraft
6.All Commander Keens except 1,2,3
7.Doom 2
8.Doom 1
9.The Sims 1
10.The Sims 2

The best is realy Fallout 2 i play this from my 6 Years and i like to come back to it play for a new character and for another karma status...

Level 20
Okay well here it is. The best list evar:

1. Fallout 1: The best game EVAR. Nice touch of humor and violence, put together with an intriguing setting and unique gameplay. WIN.

2. Earthbound: Probably the first game I've ever played and I still love it. Fun humor, great setting an very unique theme to this RPG.

3. Dungeon Keeper 1: OH man I had a lot of fun with this game. Never quite beat it, although it became kind of repetitive at the end.

4. Warcraft III: Only because I've been 'playing' it for so long.

5. Fallout 2: Sequel to number 1. I loved it, just a bit less.

6. Knights of the Old Republic 1: Fantastic game and I would have loved for it to last forever. D:

7. Little Big Adventure 2: This was like the first game that I proudly proclaimed mine. Fun game, although I definitely don't remember most of the shit that happened in it. I should play it again.

8. The Neverhood: The first PC game I've ever played. GREAT game full of interesting puzzles.

9. Portal: Loved it, but it was TOO SHORT D:

10. The Sims: I've had countless hours of fun with this game. :p

Level 18
Okay well here it is. The best list evar:

1. Fallout 1: The best game EVAR. Nice touch of humor and violence, put together with an intriguing setting and unique gameplay. WIN.

2. Earthbound: Probably the first game I've ever played and I still love it. Fun humor, great setting an very unique theme to this RPG.

3. Dungeon Keeper 1: OH man I had a lot of fun with this game. Never quite beat it, although it became kind of repetitive at the end.

4. Warcraft III: Only because I've been 'playing' it for so long.

5. Fallout 2: Sequel to number 1. I loved it, just a bit less.

6. Knights of the Old Republic 1: Fantastic game and I would have loved for it to last forever. D:

7. Little Big Adventure 2: This was like the first game that I proudly proclaimed mine. Fun game, although I definitely don't remember most of the shit that happened in it. I should play it again.

8. The Neverhood: The first PC game I've ever played. GREAT game full of interesting puzzles.

9. Portal: Loved it, but it was TOO SHORT D:

10. The Sims: I've had countless hours of fun with this game. :p

I'd put Sims higher on that list. It's your list however.

Level 3
A game that I remember clearly that I would play in my childhood was Twinsen's Oddysey, I believe it was something to do with little big adventure. I fell in love with this simple game... xD

Level 10
My list of indisputable actually good games.
These are the worlds best games:

WarCraft 3
Gothic II: Night of the Raven
Gothic I
Guild Wars
Team Fortress 2
Counter-Strike 1.6
Empire Earth I
Age of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion
Vampires Dawn II

oh, and of course non-computer games:
Zelda
Super Smash Bros
Pokemon
Soulcalibur
Prince of Persia

oh, and these are the worlds worst games:
World of WarCraft (there isn't even a discussion here, if you play it you are lame, sry)
The Elder Scrolls (sooo dull, like nihilism put into a game)
The Sims (a virtual life for people with none of their own, cause that is what it is)

Level 18
World of WarCraft (there isn't even a discussion here, if you play it you are lame, sry)
The Sims (a virtual life for people with none of their own, cause that is what it is)

o_O

WoW I don't play, however it is a great game one of the best I must say.

The Sims = Greatness

I don't Like Obilivion but it is a cool game

Level 35

Fixed it to this:

oh, and these are the my worst games:
World of WarCraft (there isn't even a discussion here, if you play it your just not at all similar to me and No! I won't join your guild, sorry :cute:)
The Elder Scrolls (I apperently didnt play all of the games in the serie, or maybe I did. Else I couldnt put them on the list for worst games, but then how can they be so bad if I played them all:confused:)
The Sims (a virtual life for people with none of their own, cause that is what it is. If you infact could survive even 2 days as a sim, which I doubt anybody would. So if I can confuse it with life, I really must believe this is a great game, so why is it on this list :con:)

:wink:

Level 10
World of WarCraft is a game of pety repetitive tasks. Calling it a game is actually a bad joke, for it isn't. WoW is work, except you pay the employee.

I did play TES (Morrorwind and Oblivion), and I really felt fun draining from my body by the liters. The reason I put this on my list, is not because it is the worst game (there is worse) but because it is a shit game with a lot of people who seem to think it is fun.

The Sims. Seriously, just look at the aim of the game. Play a different person. OMG EXCITEMENT! I get to have a life....on a computer! W00t! I can do things like sleep and eat, except I don't need to do them in real life, I can just make my Sim do it.
Seriously people, low niveau.

Level 17
I agree with Bounty_hunter

@Hoernchen

You seem to be very narrowminded. It seems you're one of those pathetic excuses for gamers that seems to think that their opinion is the only right one.

Sorry to break it to ya, but face it. It's not like that.

I personally had a fun time playing wow, but got tired of it.

I enjoy Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion, even though it has several noticeable flaws.

I am not personally a fan of the SimsYes, it's the Sims) but i loved it when i was small.

I also hate playing Counterstrike. But i don't try to convince others to not play it.

Now, does this make me a bad gamer? Or does it make you narrowminded?
Think about it.

Level 10
I have already explained why I added those to my list, and just because a huge amount of people play WoW, does that make WoW automatically a good game? No. Heaps of people also listen to shit music, watch reality TV and never read a book, but that doesn't mean that any of those actions are good.

If you think that spending hours on doing literal "Kill X of Y and bring me Z" quests is fun in any way, then yea wow is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.