• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best MMORPG ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
whats your opinion of the BEST MMORPG ever.
Here are a couple I`ve checked out lately.
-RYL
-ROSE Online
-MU Online
- Gate To Heavens
- WoW
-Other bad ones that I forgot about.
I got HOOKED on RYL for about a year..it was pretty good,but it was also p2p,I still have a 91 Gunner thats not topped-up(payed for)
- ROSE Online was a good experience but it gets boring,and leveling past 20 gets irretating.
- MU Online It was good,for the first 5 levels.After level 20 it takes about 2-3 hours to level up,I figured all the people 130+ used game hacks before MU upgraded there protection against hackers.
- Gate to heavens I checked it out and it was pretty good, it was also p2p so I quit,because its not worth playing.
-WoW Clearly the best MMORPG the world has ever experinced,it`s better than any of the listed above.

Please List your opinions Here!

Level 12
Missed quite a bit of other MMORPGs. In fact, they're like the biggest and most well known:

-Star Wars Galaxies
-Everquest 2
-Guild Wars
-Final Fantasy XI

Level 6
Everquest 2 wins, hands down. Explaination:

My opinion about Everquest 2 is simply good graphics, gameplay, and the best RPG system (and most likely the largest) ever seen to anyone. Blizzard can't come CLOSE to beating EQ2 even if they tried.

PC Gamer's opinion gave it I think a 97 or 98 out of 100. That's horrifically good. They only had like... one problem in one specific spot. The PC Gamer magazine ratings I think are most accurate.

My second choice would be Anarchy Online. Despite the lagg and bugs in crowded areas and large zones, Anarchy Online could someday become an EQ Killer.

But, that's only PC Gamers' and my opinion, so you may think differently.

+~Kamikazzee~+

Level 9
1-Mu Online (in the right *pirate* servers)

2-WoW (in the *pirate* [free] server)

3-Everquest2 (would be the first one for sure if it wasnt p2p and i cant find one pirate server for it)

thats it, if someone complain about i being playing in free servers of p2p mmorpg games get lost. im just too poor to keep spending my money (with DOLLARS!) in games

Level 9
when i say pirate i do not mean thief or hacker server. i mean a unofficial server made by game fans that are programmers and made a server FREE to play WoW in edited version

www.wowlx.cjb.net try this guys. if it doesnt work, google for WoW LX

Status
Not open for further replies.