• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Player Housing In MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I miss player housing in games such as Ultima Online DX, does anyone know of any good 3D MMORPG's with player housing?

I found a couple but most of em u have to pay...

Vanguard (I think its free)
Everquest 2 (You have to pay or 14 day trial)
Darkfall (This one is probably the best graphics and the best systems... You also have to pay, but I heard you can even make your own cities.. Pretty cool..)

Please reply xD

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It's been pretty much ruled out already because you added the filter 3D, but Tibia MMORPG - still very much alive and kicking - offer premium players (€20 every three months, so you're right, if you want to own a house without counting a guild hall owned by your guild, you'll have to pay) houses to buy and sell (heck, even invest in and speculate on prices to make money on it) in all their cities and a few out of town as well. The world is ever expanding so there's new houses available at least once a year.. though if you're looking for a large house, you might need to get a little violent or offer a good price to the owner, for these are most often taken.

Level 34
EVE Online has housings, though quite different from housings from WoW.

Edit: To give people some definition of "player housing", here is a wikia link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.