• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Ehhh... hi members of RPG-ers. It looks like this group needs an introduction section for new members to introduce themselves so here I created this for those who wants to introduce and also for me, a new member also to introduce!:ogre_haosis:

Ok, I am the Hell_Master! Most of all I like Warcraft III and Diablo III and games that are RPG (Role Playing Game). The most RPG games I played... of course Diablo II and III, Warcraft III RPG maps and more...:grin:

Level 7
hello nothing reps int this thread
im new in this group.. i know hell master from outside threads, i like dialo 2 since the first tym that i know how to use a pc..hehehe
gives a lot of time playing Rpg game and online game[MMORPG] before but now i jsut got lay low because of my job and my time..so that it...as a whole i an RPg addict..

Level 7
Hello. I am the newest member (i think). I really enjoy RPG genre maps but i have not played many maps and haven't even heard many of the famous/epic maps u guys might know.

Status
Not open for further replies.