• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A nice (O)RPG map for 3-4 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Recently, me and my friends have completed Guilds of Hyppos, a great map made by Robbepop. It didn't take long, but we were so addicted to the game we collected most of the rare items and tried to kill the final boss in the shortest time possible. But now, it got really boring, so we moved on to other RPGs. We have finished FFERPG too, not bad.

Here's the list of RPGs we have tried.
TKoK (Tough and lack of skill diversity.)
Gaia's Retaliation. (Plain tough for 3 people, lack of skill diversity too.
Settle for Nothing ORPG. (Boring.)
Nickba's ORPG. (Boring.)
Diablo III Warcraft (Boring, but everything else is good.)

I may have missed out some, but here is what we want. A simple, easy to play RPG that does not need hardcore grinding to level up, and is not difficult when there's 3 to 4 people playing. We were planning on trying Dark Invasion II, but the combat system made it uninteresting.

Level 19
Hmm... You could try The Black Road, Darkwind RPG, The Oakwood Forest, Gaias Retaliation or Diablo III: Warcraft:)
Also, you might want to ask this next time in the 'Requests' Section of forum, in order not to make it too messy. :cconf:
But anyways, it was nice of you to find us and take interest in the games, so have fun exploring around The Hive Workshop!

Level 3
Hmm... You could try The Black Road, Darkwind RPG, The Oakwood Forest, Gaias Retaliation or Diablo III: Warcraft:)
Also, you might want to ask this next time in the 'Requests' Section of forum, in order not to make it too messy. :cconf:
But anyways, it was nice of you to find us and take interest in the games, so have fun exploring around The Hive Workshop!

Thanks for the quick reply, I will try those and see how it works out, thanks!

Level 27
Dark Invasion 2, lots of skills to learn and use in combat, great 3rd person and custom interface systems... oh wait you already mentioned it... I played it in singleplayer and despite it took longer to fish I still enjoyed it...
You can try first Dark Invasion, it has more traditionary gameplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.