• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Let us create an RPG map in a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought about creating an RPG map in a team. Let us create a map.
Just think of these: 1. Gameplay, 2. Quests, 3. heroes, or anything you can think of in an RPG map.

I have a map but it is currently on the making. I still don't have a title. The map is divided into six. Each division should consist of levels. And I'm thinking to have ten levels in each division, so we will have sixty levels all... We still need some custom units, spells, etc.

download the map here

Level 3
Hello! I'll see what i can do. Im new at triggers and abillities, so the only i can make is some simple quests, and make custom models. PS: i know how to import, so i CAN make custom - model heroes and units :p

Level 3
Update
- Fixed Hero Mage Apprentice Model and Icon
- Fixed Hero Captain model
- Fixed Hero Paladin Model and Icon
- Made 2 new kobold creeps (Custom Model)
Approved Map. The update works.
BUT HOW THE HELL DO I GET THAT F*CKING SUN KEY?

Level 3
Update
- Fixed Bandit model
- Made a new "Bandit Berserker" unit
Somethin wrong with the triggers. If i kill 1 unit, there spawns 2 immediatly. if i kill 2, 4 units spawns. Take a closer look on them. Update Works; Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.